New Contributor

Is BareMinerals phasing out loose powder foundation?

I was just at a BareMinerals Outlet Store last week and they had a lot of the loose powder shadows, bronzers and blushes.  Since they have been getting harder and harder to find in regular stores, I asked the clerks if BareMinerals was getting rid of them for good and they said yes, they are going to solid blushes, shadows and bronzers, instead.  It got me thinking if they will also be discontinuing the Original and Matte Powder Foundations as well.  Seems like the brand is moving away from loose powders.  I was in Ulta cosmetics today and they were having a big sale on the loose original and matte powder foundation. I hope it isn't true as for a lot of people the loose powder foundation is the only thing they can wear.  Anyone heard anything?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Is BareMinerals phasing out loose powder foundation?

If I get wind that they're going to discontinue the original loose foundation I'll be filling up my gas tank and driving to every Ulta in this state as well as visiting their website to stock up before they run out.

Super Contributor

True here in Olathe, KS....selling at reduced price over Memorial Day...

New Contributor

If it's true, I will be stocking up for sure.  It's sad how much the brand has changed since selling to Shiseido.

Valued Contributor

Doesn't upcoming TSV include original foundation?