Honored Contributor

I really like the Bareskin Concealer!

I did not purchase the last BM TSV, but I did purchase the concealer separately, after trying it out at Ulta, and I really like it. It is not thick at all, but does cover my dark circles without looking like I have concealer on-it is very nice, it give a much more opaque look than let's say It Cosmetics BBUE(which I like as well), but this is a lot thinner and easier to apply in my opinion!

Frequent Contributor

Re: I really like the Bareskin Concealer!

I appreciate you taking the time to post this review.  I'm down to the last of my Touche Eclait, don't want to spend so much on a concealer and haven't found any others I like.  I wasn't blown away by the foundation and didn't even give the concealer a try.  Thanks again.  I appreciate it!

Trusted Contributor

I received the TSV with the concealer. It's a nice product for lightening up the skin under my eyes but I don't think it covers marks well at all. IT's BBUE is my go-to concealer to cover marks such as old acne marks. The BM concealer is definitely a nice light fluid consistency that spreads super easy. I'll use it up but I don't see myself going out of my way to buy a replacement when it's gone since the BBUE works better for my main concerns.

Respected Contributor

I have been using the concealer from the TSV and while I think it works okay the container has gotten very messy! 

Honored Contributor

Which concealor are you talking about? 

The only one I have used is Bisque & I love it. I have been using it for years. But I suspect you are talking about a new one. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@willdob3 wrote:

Which concealor are you talking about? 

The only one I have used is Bisque & I love it. I have been using it for years. But I suspect you are talking about a new one. 

I've been using the Bisque for years and love it.  The newer concealer was part  of the last TSV...I find it to be too thin and doesn't give much coverage.  

Regular Contributor

For those of you that use
Bisque as an under-eye concealer,
would you please tell us your technique and what brush you use to apply it?

I love Bisque, but so far have not been able to get it to look good under my eyes. So, I'm thinking there's an application tip that I need to know. Thanks!
Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Honored Contributor

@TasMss wrote:
For those of you that use
Bisque as an under-eye concealer,
would you please tell us your technique and what brush you use to apply it?

I love Bisque, but so far have not been able to get it to look good under my eyes. So, I'm thinking there's an application tip that I need to know. Thanks!

After I've applied my liquid foundation (and I use different ones), I use a small brush to dab on the bisque.  It lasts all day.

Regular Contributor

September, thanks for posting.  I appreciate it. 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Trusted Contributor

I think that I will buy the duo for $29 on here.  I tested this at the store and I really liked it.  Unfortunately, it was dabbed over a full face of makeup, so I'll need to own it to give it a good run for the money!  But it was a perfect color (Golden Medium) and covered a blemish all day for me...