Respected Contributor

Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick will be discontinued

Hi.  This is not a huge news item but if anyone loves the Bare Minerals Gen Nude Radiant lipstick, I was told by a BM rep that it is being discontinued.  I have used the Mantra shade for a year or so and I love it.  I do use another color after my lip primer but the Gen Nude Radiant Mantra is what I use on top of that and throughout the day to freshen up.  It's silky and feels great.

I did a google search for it and found it at Nordstrom Rack.  In my experience, that can only mean one thing - it's about to go away for good.  I went to the Bare Minerals site and did a Live Chat.  The rep confirmed that it has been discontinued.  She advised stocking up now.  It was $16 on sale on the BM site but a little over $13 at Nordstrom Rack.  I bought 7.  Stock up now if you love this silky lipstick.  

Valued Contributor

Re: Gen Nude Radiant Lipstick will be discontinued

I have been unable to find the marvelous moxie in the icon shade. I guess that has been discontinued I am hanging on to the bottom of the container And scraping out as I can.

Respected Contributor

@KACEE1115 wrote:

I have been unable to find the marvelous moxie in the icon shade. I guess that has been discontinued I am hanging on to the bottom of the container And scraping out as I can.

I just searched and found it on Poshmark for $12.

Valued Contributor

@santorini Oh wow I've never purchased from them, I will look it up, thank you so much