Honored Contributor

FYI if you use original Mineral Veil

[ Edited ]

be aware that Bare Minerals has had a mix-up.

A batch of "original" (the  one without any color) was mismarked.  This mismarked batch has an orangey tint.

I had ordered some "original" directly from Bare Minerals and got the orangey version.  They refunded my purchase.

I just ordered two from QVC and one was the real original, but the other was the orangey tint (which I will be sending back).

ETA:  Here's a picture of both.  Both say "original" but one is orangey.

(Sorry for the upside down.)

DSCN0829 (3).JPG

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

Re: FYI if you use original Mineral Veil

Thank you for this post!  I thought something was off, I ordered the TSV kit in Medium 

Beige and just opened the mineral veil and it is indeed Orange!  I will be packing this kit back up.  I don't need a supersized version of orange mineral veil, what a disappointment!!!!

Respected Contributor

I thought the mineral veil in my TSV looked off.  What should it have been marked?

Contributor

I just saw this and checked mine since I am well stocked I hadn't opened.  Mine is orange.  I wonder if they will just credit for the bad piece rather than send the whole thing back which is crazy!

Regular Contributor

I have some of this and am using it. It does NOT look orangey on your face 

Occasional Contributor

Just got my 2nd shipment and the mineral veil is still wrong! I kept the first one since I had removed the seal. I don't want to keep the wrong shade.  Does anyone know if I will need to send the entire kit back? 

I realize in the big scheme of things going on right now this is minor but I would like to have the correct merchandise.