Trusted Contributor

Excited about new BM TSV in May!

I love the Complexion Rescue foundation so when I saw the TSV with this, I preordered on AD!  For those that do not get the Insider, it contains the Complexion Rescue foundation, Complexion rescue blush, all over fave color, an eyeshadow, and another dual ended brush for powder and eyeshadow.  I believe that there is one more item in the set - maybe a Moxie lipgloss?  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Excited about new BM TSV in May!

I'm excited about it, too.  The 7 piece kit includes: 

(1)1.18oz Complexion Rescue Tinted Hydrating Gel Cream SPF 30

(1)0.21oz Advanced Mineral Veil Finishing Powder SPF 20

(1).05 oz All over Face Color

(1)0.02 oz Shoreline Eyecolor

(1)0.15 fl oz Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in California Dreamer

(1) Smoothing Face Brush

(1) Double Ended Buff & Blend Brush.

The new "Advanced Mineral Veil" is tinted in different shades and a QVC exclusive - that's what I'm most interested in checking out. 

Trusted Contributor

Thank you!  I knew that there was more than Id listed!  I ordered it as soon as I received the Insider but it is still in process...ugh.  Hopefully it ships as expected.  I ordered in AD and am very hopeful that the customer service will allow me to change shades.  I ordered the first kit in Ginger for summer, but I want Natural for future deliveries.  It isn't allowing me to change at this time online - maybe because the first delivery hasn't shipped yet.

I could use a mineral veil - I don't love the one I received last year that is rose tinted, and I don't love the Bareskin pressed one that I have either.  I always love receiving a new Moxie and eyeshadow.  I am super curious about the Advance Mineral Veil.  I wonder if it provides any coverage at all.  The fact that it is tinted makes me feel like I might be able to use it over just a sheer moisturizer and get a teeny bit of coverage on a quote-unquote no-makeup day Smiley Happy

I cannot tell from the photo whether the eyeshadow or all over face color will be winners, but Bare Minerals kits usually surprise me and "work" better than I think.

Valued Contributor

I just got my Insider yesterday.

Any idea what the new shades/brushes are for the Aug and Dec shipments?

Trusted Contributor

@Lynnster67 wrote:

I just got my Insider yesterday.

Any idea what the new shades/brushes are for the Aug and Dec shipments?

Not yet.  Usually there is a tab that shows pictures of the upcoming Ads but it isn't available on the early order item number.  I hope that there is a new shade of the all-over face color as well as the other color items.  I actually like Warmth a lot and wouldn't mind one (if warmth is actually considered an all over face color...not sure). 

Contributor

I have been using BM for 20 years first the mineral foundation then the Bareskin foundation. I recieved a Glamour magazine with an ad on the back for a free 10 day suppy of Teint Idole Ultra 24H from Lancome (anybody can get it just go to a Lancome counter and ask for it) the foundation is fantastic and I am a convert. It is a perfect match to my skin tone and looks better on my face, doesnt lay in the fine lines (I am 56). It is pricey it's 47.00 a bottle but the have a free gift with purchase going on so that was a plus. I also started using their spring wrinkle kit for 92.00 and I do see a visable difference in the fine lines and wrinkles in my skin only after 2 1/2 weeks.

Frequent Contributor

Does anyone have the item number?

Trusted Contributor

@grandmadiane wrote:

I have been using BM for 20 years first the mineral foundation then the Bareskin foundation. I recieved a Glamour magazine with an ad on the back for a free 10 day suppy of Teint Idole Ultra 24H from Lancome (anybody can get it just go to a Lancome counter and ask for it) the foundation is fantastic and I am a convert. It is a perfect match to my skin tone and looks better on my face, doesnt lay in the fine lines (I am 56). It is pricey it's 47.00 a bottle but the have a free gift with purchase going on so that was a plus. I also started using their spring wrinkle kit for 92.00 and I do see a visable difference in the fine lines and wrinkles in my skin only after 2 1/2 weeks.

I think that Lancôme has really nice products but I can't wear silicone or dimethicone, so BM is what I use.  No oil in the complexion rescue too.  Makes my skin very happy!  I stick to Laulas Choice for skincare, and BM for foundation Smiley Happy

QVC Social Team

This post has been removed by QVC because it contains an advanced item number.

Contributor

Well, QVC board police, that will be the last review I ever write for this website. My review did NOT include any item numbers and was my honest opinion, I noticed my review has not been posted on the item either.  Are only five stars allowed for pre-orders? If so, you should state that in the e mail begging for a review. I wasted way too much time composing the review you so kindly deleted for no good reason. It was honest and thorough. I will be buying elsewhere. You people treat your customers horribly.