Respected Contributor

Have any of you bought Bare MInerals on Ebay? What seller have you used and had good luck with?

Are these products the real thing or fake fillers? How are they able to sell them so cheaply?

TIASmiley Happy

Valued Contributor

I have bought Bare Escentuals and some IT cosmetics on ebay and the goods were 100% fresh and the real deal.  I only use sellers with 99.8 to 100 % feedback ratings. You do have to be aware there are counterfeit sellers out there. 

How do they get their stuff?  I don't know but could be items from kits that they don't want or can't use.  Maybe they go to outlets and buy extra to sell on the bay.  A lot of people on the forums used to use "MaryM"  I have bought a few things from her and she is a great seller. Good luck.

Respected Contributor

Thanks Kitty.Heart

Highlighted
Super Contributor

I'm not sure if this will stay up or get poofed but I have sold my extras on ebay.  I usually don't sell high cause I'm just selling stuff I don't need because I've already got it lol.  I'm sure there are plenty of others like me.  I hope you have good luck.  I have bought stuff on ebay too if I don't purchase a whole kit.  My general rule for kits is if I can use at least half of it, I let myself get it.  But if I have all of it except one color, I don't.  I look for it on ebay or somewhere else or wait for it to come in a kit that I don't have everything.  I rarely have a problem with purchases on there.  

Honored Contributor

Many times with no issues at all.

Honored Contributor

I only buy makeup bags and retired eye shadow colors.

I've bought at LOT and I just make sure the seller has a good rating for sales (make sure you check their sales, not their purchases when you filter their ratings/feedback).

No issues so far in all my years of eBaying.

ETA:  Actually, one time, the seller listed an item as Nude Beach Matte but she was really selling Nude Beach (2 different colors).  I should have caught it from the photo as her photo did show Nude Beach, she just listed it wrong.

That was partially my fault for not looking closer.

It was a $3.50 lesson in eBaying, so no big deal.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

I just won a $2 bid on a Nude Beach Matte this afternoon.  I just checked my stash and I think I own the whole color run now.

I have been only buying the cheap ones.  Some people list the mini ones for $15.  

As if.

The Demure eye shadows are from the outlets.  They have a red marker line through the label on the bottom.

I need more Demure, though.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Frequent Contributor

I've bought a lot of the limited edition "QVC colors" on Ebay and Amazon. My first holiday TSV was the Glamour Now kit in 2013. I didn't understand what autodelivery was, so I only got the first shipment. The fourth kit eventually came up for sale on the Q website last fall (and by then I knew how AD worked) so I bought it. Then I tracked down the items from the 2nd and 3rd shipments between Ebay and Amazon. I've used the seller Teri's Corner, and she is great! Very prompt about shipping out the item and always new.