Honored Contributor

Discussionn of Bare Minerals Neck Cream and Serums

What is your experience with these items?  

Respected Contributor

Re: Discussionn of Bare Minerals Neck Cream and Serums

Been using neck cream (old one) for years, I am happy with results. It eliminated cross hatching lines on neck.

It is also relatively inexpensive,absorbs well, isn't greasy. I am 65 btw.

Trusted Contributor

I've been curious about the new neck cream as well. I already use Philosophy serums, so I was wondering what the reviews on this neck cream would be. Hope to hear more. Thanks.😊

Honored Contributor

I jumped the gun and ordered this new neck cream, it can always be returned if it's not working for me. Right now I use ultra repair concentrate from first aid beauty and although it works, it's a little too heavy for right now. I'm 67 and my neck looks good for my age, but I'll take any improvement I can get.

Respected Contributor

I so want to try this! I already have two neck creams, Philosophy and Isomers so I really don't need another one but the "mineral gold" description intrigues me...lol!😌This is a good deal. It's $45 for one on the BE website. I was hoping for more replies. ENABLERS....Where are you!😁

"Kindness is like snow ~It beautifies everything it covers"
-Kahlil Gibran
Trusted Contributor

For those of you that either tried or are currently using this neck cream, how would you describe the scent of this?  What notes do you detect in the scent?  It has a very spa-like essence but I cannot pinpoint what scents are actually in this. 

Any help would be great, thank you in advance.