Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., June 24

@Bethee wrote:

HI, LADIES.  Man I miss y'all.  I agree, don't know if I'm replying to Cat's last reply or the whole thread.  And what's a tag and if you do it, what does that mean???

Our new kitty is such a trouble-maker.  It's been almost 2 weeks and Katie kitty is STILL not liking him.  Don't know what to do.  Katie eats his food, Sox eats hers.  And Katie is on the expensive Rx brand food.  

Been busy working and watching the kitty, but will try to get back her and to MM and to the FB group.  Hope more can come to the FB group.

PS:  Does this show up where everyone can see it or just here on the BE fave brands thingie.  I don't even know what to call it!

I will try to answer all of your questions as best I understand it all (lol), and also want to extend my invitation to MM. You can do both places, really, even just copy what you write here and post it on MM.

You can click Reply in anyone's post and type a thread response. If you want to comment on a particular post, click Reply in that one, then click QUOTE at the top right of the message box, and type your response below it.

If you want your response to be easily searched (because it's about a particular product or brand or issue), click Tag, and type in each thing you want to respond in searches, with a comma between each. Like this, maybe: BE, bareMinerals, Blemish Therapy, concealer

A thread in a specific brand folder shows if you click on just My Favorite Brand - all of the favorite brands threads show up that way, as well as, of course, when you click on bareMinerals.

HTH, Bethee.

http://mineralmadness.com/forums/index.php
Super Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., June 24

Thanks, boodley!