Valued Contributor

Hi, ladies,

Wow, did we have storms last night! I stopped in the store near my office on the way home and got stuck in there for over a half hour because the rain was coming down so hard you couldn't see 10 feet, then there was lightning, then there was HAIL! I didn't have the heart to check my poor car when I got home, but I think he's ok.

I hope that everyone has gotten word that the BE forum is back. NOT where it belongs, under Beauty, but at least it's here.

I hope everyone is doing well and that we haven't missed anything big for anyone!

Hugs,

Cat

Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Wed., June 24

Hey, Cat. I'm glad you found a shelter during the storm, so scary to drive in that sort of thing.

James says you logged in a few minutes after you emailed him, but did you get into the forum successfully? We'd love to have you chat with us there as well, and it's always good to have a back-up plan for those days this forum isn't cooperating. Please let me know if you can't get in, and I will poke the bear.

http://mineralmadness.com/forums/index.php
Valued Contributor

Hi CAT!!! I have been missing you.  I hope you can get into MM. Shyblushingirl (Patti) and another person whose name escapes me also have a little BE group on Facebook.  V, Sapphire, LovemyBE,  Bethee and I post there, too. 

I am glad that the moderators and techies listened to us.  It may take some time but hopefully we will get all our friends back to post here.  I am not giving up MM  because I like it there, too.

Not much going on here.  I will be leaving Friday for the Ohio State campus in Columbus to  be a coach to some fine Special Olympics athletes.  It's always a good time but I will miss my hubby and cats.

We have had tons of rain. Garden is doing ok, weeding and working keeps me busy!

Take care!

Frequent Contributor

Hello ladies! I know it's Thursday, but didn't see a DC for today. SAD what's happened to not only these forums, but Bare Escentuals too. I feel like the introduction of Ready, followed by Leslie leaving, was the beginning of THE END. Change is not always good.

Regular Contributor

LovemyMakeup-

I'm afraid of this too!  Bare Minerals favorite makeup artist,  Bravon has a competing makeup line.   And now,  QVC is launching makeup by Isaac Mizrahi called "True," with a mineral foundation in his line.  

I'm really glad that I am heavily stocked with the important items of BE that I'm going to need for quite a while! 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Highlighted
Super Contributor

Hello ladies. Since they offered 3 ezpays today on everything I ordered the 5 in 1 BB mineral veil. I've read so many great reviews about it I have to try it. I know some have said it's too dark but I use either tinted or bronzing mv so I don't think it will be a problem.
Have a great night everyone.
Prayers
Valued Contributor

Lord, I am really hating the changes to this board. Would it have been so bloody hard for them to just leave it with a box at the end that you could post to?!!! I never know if I'm replying to the thread or to the last person who posted. Ugh.

Boodey (sp?) I was able to sign in, then got the "banned" message. James did get back to me and tell me that it's my email provider which was the problem, but he got me in. I went back and didn't find the Q replacement forum on MM, but haven't had the chance to check again.

Darn it! I can't scroll up and see all the post so know I"m forgetting! Love, I hope you enjoy your new goodies.

HelloKitty, good to see you, too. I'm not on Facebook, sorry, so I won't see you there.

Bother.

Hugs, and apologies to anyone I missed. Aargh. I hope the folks who created this mess have all their shoelaces break, they have nothing but red lights, that they drop their coffee in the car, get rained on whenever they go outside, and any number of not-life-altering, not harmful, annoyances, bothers and inconveniences until they put the boards back.

Valued Contributor

I love the BB mineral veil.  I wasn't going to get it but the Q had a 3 ez pay evening two or three months ago and I caved.  V highly recommended it and I am glad she did.

Hello to everyone else

Super Contributor

HI, LADIES.  Man I miss y'all.  I agree, don't know if I'm replying to Cat's last reply or the whole thread.  And what's a tag and if you do it, what does that mean???

Our new kitty is such a trouble-maker.  It's been almost 2 weeks and Katie kitty is STILL not liking him.  Don't know what to do.  Katie eats his food, Sox eats hers.  And Katie is on the expensive Rx brand food.  

Been busy working and watching the kitty, but will try to get back her and to MM and to the FB group.  Hope more can come to the FB group.

PS:  Does this show up where everyone can see it or just here on the BE fave brands thingie.  I don't even know what to call it!

Super Contributor

Hi Bethee and Cat and Love. Come on over to MM. Hellokitty, Karin and even GirlyGamer have been posting over there. There are a lot of other nice people there also. I have been trying to start the daily chat every day but don't always succeed. I'm going over there now and if no one started it I will. I keep checking over here but it's not the same and it's really dead here. I don't think there is much going on at the Facebook page either. Hope to see you at MM.
Have a safe and happy holiday everyone.
Prayers