Super Contributor

Afternoon.  I hope others will see this and come talk.  It's been a crazy fee weeks.  My mom had hip replacements June 22; she's doing pretty well but has a big incision and is soooo tired.  The Thurs before her surgery my dad was to the ER and kept overnight b/c of dizziness.  Wasn't sure if heart or stroke, but I think just dehydration.  Men!  July 6 my cousin's DH passed away.  Very sad, but he's not sick anymore.  My other cousin's friend who was only  44 passed away unexpectedly from pancreatitis.  The day of cousin's funeral my DH was in the ER with a kidney stone.  Then Sun. evening my cousin's grandson was attacked by a dog.  My poor cousins.  These cousins are brother & sister.  My boss is worrying about her health b/c she had some abnormal lab work, but I'm praying it's nothing serious.  We're busy at work so she's a bit stressed.  This Fri is her bday.  

I hope all are doing well.  I sure miss everyone.  Please check in!

Frequent Contributor

Re: Daily Chat, Tues., 7/14/15

Hello Bethee. I'm checking in and so sorry about everything going on with you. I hope your parents, DH and cousins grandson are OK. My condolences to those that passed away. 

Not too much happening here. We got a puppy a couple days ago. He's a cutie, but the cats are pissed! 

Hi to those that stop in. I wish we could get these forums back to what they use to be.