Super Contributor

D/C'ing brightening eye primers?

I've checked the bE webpage and don't see any brightening listed. I saw some in the last chance section but the brightening eye primer is sold out    I was at Ulta the other day to get some brightening primer and didn't see any.  Online it had "new" primer but no brightening.  The BEP is my fave.  Will there be no more?  TIA

Valued Contributor

Re: D/C'ing brightening eye primers?

My guess is that your primer is a thing of the past.  IMO, BE as we all came to know and love is going to be a thing of the past as well.  Sorry to be Debbie Downer!

Super Contributor

@hellokitty wrote:

My guess is that your primer is a thing of the past.  IMO, BE as we all came to know and love is going to be a thing of the past as well.  Sorry to be Debbie Downer!

I hope not, but think you may be right.  I just looked on BE.com and the eye primer, regular, (and not in last chance section) is sold out!!  Guess I'll have to look for another eye primer.  Suggestions, ladies?Smiley Frustrated

Regular Contributor

Bethee -  check Sephora : http://m.sephora.com/product/P279112?skuId=1310614&om_mmc=ppc-GG&mkwid=sF0RhPVBg&pcrid=97594805199&p...

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Super Contributor