Super Contributor

My TSV shipped on the 18th and then there is no tracking info.  So I called CS last night and spoke with a very nice young man who said it was lost and it is now sold out and they will issue me a refund.    That is great but I am so sad I am not getting it.   I have used BE for years and was ready to start all new again as the foundation lasts so long I am still using some from several years ago.   I hope to get it again if it comes back but will have to pay a higher price.  

Esteemed Contributor

@Bookbabe wrote:

My TSV shipped on the 18th and then there is no tracking info.  So I called CS last night and spoke with a very nice young man who said it was lost and it is now sold out and they will issue me a refund.    That is great but I am so sad I am not getting it.   I have used BE for years and was ready to start all new again as the foundation lasts so long I am still using some from several years ago.   I hope to get it again if it comes back but will have to pay a higher price.  

@Bookbabe 

Have you checked  Amazon  for it?

Respected Contributor

Maybe it will show up. If it was addressed and sent out, unless it was delivered to the wrong address, you may still get it. That’s happened to me a few times. My DD lollapalooza concert wrist band showed up 1 month late 

Honored Contributor

@Bookbabe- Another customer whose order has been lost or not even shipped.  This is going on way too much lately.

As for paying more, if it comes back in stock, no, you don't!  If it comes back, contact CS and get them to replace your order at the price you've paid for the TSV.  Their mistake, not yours.

QVC Customer Care

Hi @Bookbabe I am so sorry that happened. @Venezia is correct, if the trio does become available you can contact us and we will honor the price. I will comment your order. 

Valued Contributor

Re: Bummer, My TSV is lost

[ Edited ]

QVC should offer a rain check if an item, especially a TSV, is lost in the mail. That way you could purchase it when it comes back in stock at the sale price.

Honored Contributor

Or if it does not come back in stock offer another similar kit & price. That happened to me several years ago when I ordered from Philosophy online at Christmas. My package was delivered to someone else & I received someone else's package. Some items I ordered were no longer available so I was given choices from what to pick from. I ended up with a better deal plus got to keep the wrong order I received. How's that for customer service?

Esteemed Contributor

I ordered a pendant about 2 months ago and it got lost in the mail.  I got a refund and was put on waitlist for another one.  The 45 days are almost up, so I don't think I will ever get it as it was on clearance.  It is a disappointment.  I have to go to the post office every day for work and I talk to the clerks quite a bit.  They tell me that at the processing centers, stuff gets destroyed and misplaced everyday.  At some point, stuff that is destroyed by their machines is sent to another faciltiy to see if they can figure out what is what.  The post office takes "pride" in the small percentage of stuff that is never delivered.  But when it happens to you, you have to wonder what the heck they are doing.

Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else. Margaret Mead