Frequent Contributor

BareSkin Breakthrough Future AD

If anyone is able to get the future AD shipments for the BareSkin Breakthrough TSV pictures and descriptions to post to the forum I would really appreciate it. I fell in love with the colors in those future shipments. I might have missed out on a GREAT TSV, if I hadn't loved the AD colors so much.

Despite all the negativity regarding the introduction of the new Boost powder included in the TSV, I really like the products in this TSV.  I like the concept of this Boost product as I find it lighter than Warmth, which I was never sure I was using correctly. (Although I love the Ready Warmth included in the Select Reserve compact.) I am starting to fade out of my summer foundation shade (medium beige/ bare natural). This Boost Veil in the Light to Medium shade is perfect for me. I think it's definitely one of those products that if it's used correctly will make a good difference, especially for those of us who live in a world stuck between Light and Medium. (Yes, I'm Fairly Medium in the winter. Or I use one drop of Bare Shell and one drop of Bare Satin when I'm in between.)

Honored Contributor

Re: BareSkin Breakthrough Future AD

Here you are. I like this kit too. I've never used Bare Minerals makeup before this past summer. The foundation is a PERFECT match for me!  Smiley Happy

Second Shipment, January 2016:

• bareSkin Serum Foundation SPF 20 in choice of 12 shades
  • bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer in choice of six shades
  • bareSkin Perfecting Veil Sheer Boost in Light-to-Medium or Tan-to-Dark
  • Blush in Pearl Blush, a suede pink shade
  • Eyecolor in Satin Slate, a satin gray shade
  • Purely Brilliant Lipcolor in Budding Carnation, a soft pink shade
  • Blooming Blush Brush
  • Double-Ended Heavenly Line & Buff Brush

Third Shipment, May 2016:

• bareSkin Serum Foundation SPF 20 in choice of 12 shades
  • bareSkin Complete Coverage Serum Concealer in choice of six shades
  • bareSkin Perfecting Veil Sheer Boost in Light-to-Medium or Tan-to-Dark
  • Blush in First Blush, a cherry blush shade
  • Eyecolor in Breathless, a satin nude pink shade
  • Purely Brilliant Lipcolor in Fresh Mauve
  • Flawless Finish Brush
  • Double-Ended Lid, Line & Crease Brush

Valued Contributor

[ Edited ]

This is one of my favorite TSVs ever, really like it. For me the mineral veil works great, does what it says adds a bit of color and sets MU. The lipstick is a great neutral color. I've used it every day since getting it. Thanks for posting the future AD pics.

Trusted Contributor

This TSV has been a very pleasant surprise for me. I had never tried the foundation before but it works well with my skin. The colors were great too. The future AD pics look nice too. However, it will depend on the November holiday TSV if I keep this current one on AD. Their holiday TSVs are usually pretty.

Frequent Contributor

Thank you so much for posting these pictures/descriptions.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

As Lisa would have said...just the foundation, concealer & lipstick are worth the price of admission.

I like this kit too, although I don't need any more brushes!  It's still a really good deal.

I am not liking the boost - it's too much like the old warmth on my skin.  But I work with a lot of younger women, and they greatly appreciate it when I share with them.

Michele

Honored Contributor

Because I don't use BareSkin foundation every day, I couldn't justify the backlog of having this on the shelf (especially since I got the original on AD and now have 3 on the shelf).

But this was a crazy good value.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN