Honored Contributor

I was in Ulta today and saw this.  I didn't have time to get a sample or try it. I do like BarePro so I'm hoping the colors are good for me.

Has anyone tried it?

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Valued Contributor

Re: BarePro Liquid Foundation

I'm trying it now. I have light skin not super fair with pink undertones. I went to Sephora to try a different brand but she recommended Bare Pro. She matched me in #10.Way too dark. So I went online to check out the colors. I picked out 4,5,&6.

# 4 was too light  and #5 seems a little light. I'll be trying #6 tomorrow.

The first time I applied it with my fingers I didn't think the coverage was very good. The second time I used a brush and liked it much better. 

I really like the way it feels on the skin. It's not heavy at all. It does look natural.

I'm still on the fence because of the coverage. 

I hope this helps.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Esteemed Contributor

Wayne Goss has a utube tutorial. He loves it.

Honored Contributor

Great, thanks.

I try them all.  Complexion Rescue is still my #1.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Trusted Contributor

I didn't like it. It didn't do much for texture, but it was matte so that's probably why. I have orange peel texture and need something more. Their Bare Skin foundation works better for me. I found Bare Pro liquid too light, and bought the darkest light shade. I never fit into medium shades, often I'm fair/light or just light. I read others say it runs shades lighter than normal, too. I also had to use more foundation than usual with it, too. I returned mine.

Valued Contributor

I've tried this for several days and I love it. I would highly recommend getting color matched in store if possible as it runs light and it oxidizes a bit. 

I tried this out and loved it as well..but as you guys said color was too light for me as well. I loved the coverage and long wear though.

I recieved it complimentary for testing purposes Smiley Happy