Occasional Contributor

Once again, NO fairly medium. I have used fair and fairly light but farily medium is the best shade for me. So I have to pass on this kit! Why is this color choice not part of the TSV?

Spoiler

Esteemed Contributor

Since they make it in about 30 shades maybe it was not feasible to make the kit in all of them so they narrowed it down to the 9 best sellers.

Honored Contributor

rather lackluster TSV IMO

Respected Contributor

Re: BareMinerals

[ Edited ]

bareMinerals TSV, what a disappointment! They highlight the mineral foundation and no  real demonstration of the other 3 products, blush, shadow, lip gloss. Didn't even look like Jessica or Shawn were wearing the blush or lip gloss in the TSV.

Don't they know it's good business to keep your 'old' customers and not concentrate soley on the new ones? What's new & exciting? Nothing. 

I'm tired of them throwing in brushes, when those of us who have been customers forever, have way toooooo many brushes.

Who wants 2 small Summer Bisques? We want one large supersize bisque. BareMinerals, you are really off track.

Valued Contributor

I really wanted something new, not the same ol' loose powder. Bare Minerals has so many new products, the Q really missed the mark in introducing those to us.

Honored Contributor

@MandyG06 wrote:

I really wanted something new, not the same ol' loose powder. Bare Minerals has so many new products, the Q really missed the mark in introducing those to us.

I think QVC is over Bare Minerals,  

Esteemed Contributor

@jackthebear wrote:

@MandyG06 wrote:

I think QVC is over Bare Minerals,  

@jackthebear 

Because they're in so thick with "it" brand. 

Contributor

The BareMinerals Bisque Supersize (A352353) just went from .21 oz of product to .14 oz of product.  They reduced the price from $38 to $36.50.  With the reduction of amount, they have essentially increased the cost by 33%.   They could have gotten rid of the brush, as someone else said about another product, rather than reduce the amount of actual product but they didn’t.

If I wait for the Ulta coupon that comes a couple of times a year, it will be cheaper to buy the regular size from Ulta than QVC’s newest Supersize “deal”.  Why QVC wants to lose my business, I don’t understand.  BareMinerals may not be their best seller any longer but it is a reason that long time customers keep coming back to QVC.  Why is that not important to QVC?

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Very telling that there is ZERO comments about the bareMinerals TSV in the TSV forum 'topic' area. R U listening QVC?

Valued Contributor

@ahoymate RIGHT ON!!!

I was so ready for something new and exciting from Bare Minerals, it's summer so I'd like to update my makeup and then this TSV came along and I'm disappointed. With the Beauty Bash this weekend, this TSV would have been the perfect start of the week. I'm not sick of Bare Minerals, I'm sick of the same thing from BM. Also, now that they have the Clean Makeup/Beauty certification that is being promoted during every presentation, show me something I don't have. Show me something I need to buy so I can throw away my old, icky makeup.