Occasional Contributor

Re: BareMinerals TSV Monday, May 22, 2017

My I pad writes what it wants, sorry. Rescue foundation. It's the Wayne goss video.

Valued Contributor

What does the Gen mean?

Super Contributor

@fluffysmom wrote:

What does the Gen mean?

Usually it is an abbreviation for Generation.

Respected Contributor

I got my kit today and had just taken a shower so I put it all on. I put the new powder on and then the rescue and then all the rest and also the powder on top.  If I had to go anywhere I would be washing this off.  When first applied it looked like vaseline on my face but figured it would just dry down.  I don't have a glowy healthy look, I have a tinny shiny look.  It is awful.  I don't know if it is from the rescue or the powder.  I think I might light the blush and lipstick and shadow.  I just went into the bathroom and applied the over and under powder on my hand and it is very matte and nice but the skin rescue is very shiny.  I might try it all with another foundation and maybe see if it is worth keeping for the other products.  I have combination skin but this review was before the oil could change it.

New Contributor

I've seen in the original videos what the future colors will be in an autodeliver but I never remember to write it down.  I was once told a way to look up the colors of the auto deliveries in your order status, but I don't remember how.  I'm actually signed up for two BareMinerals autodeliveries and have one more shipment from the first "California" one.  How do I find out the colors of that last shipment?  I might cancel that shipment in anticipation of future shipments of the newest TSV auto deliveries.  Does anyone know and have the time to respond with how to do this?  Thanks!

Valued Contributor

So I've been wearing my TSV for the last few days and love the under over primer. I've been a complexion rescue fan since it came out and have been wearing it since then. So I've tried it with many primers. The under over is hands down the best primer for this foundation IMO. I get a good 8 hr wear time with it, before my rescue would last 6- 7 hours. Cheek color is soft and just pretty. Think this is one of my favorite bareminerals TSV ever. Almost didn't order it because I already have 3 tubes of complexion rescue. Decided to order a darker color for summer so glad I ordered because the primer, blush, lipstick were worth the price. 

Super Contributor

The under over primer is great. I was already  wearing the vanilla Complexion Rescue. The blush and lip color are great everyday colors. This is one of the best beauty deals I have come accross. I have simplified my make up to one makeup bag and I am glad I made this purchase. The price break down was a good deal. Even the brushes were nice. I also purchased the bronzer set and they are perfect in the light. 

Floral Pillow
Honored Contributor

Very happy with this TSV, I wanted to try the Complexion Rescue anyway and I love it. I like the powder primer, but because I have 66 year old skin I don't apply it again after the foundation. I love the blush because it's a natural looking color and they have the best eye shadows. I'm a lipstick junky and I like this color, seems like you could wear it with anything.I did sign up for auto delivery and I'm glad I did because I've been wearing the primer and foundation everyday since I got it.