Honored Contributor

Re: BareMinerals TSV Monday, May 22, 2017

I'm one of the newer fans of Bare Minerals. I started when I saw Jessica present on air; I really like her - she's so warm and very helpful with her explanations. I am really tempted by this, and Complexion Rescue is my go-to spring/summer foundation. But I still have one left from the Love California TSV. The new over/under primer is tempting, but for me I can live without the lipcolor, shadow and blush. So I think I will pass - for now! LOL! Smiley Wink

Contributor

CustomerQ-V-C Thank you for posting instructions on this kit! 

I love the gel creme for summertime and light coverage.  I never go outside in the sun without bare minerals SPF protection!  I still love the original mineral formula the best.  Started BE in 2003 and it is still my primary makeup.  The newer Bare- skin foundation offers very full coverage, but it is harder to get a natural, no make-up look.  I use BareSkin for special occasions and nighttime.

I love Bare Minerals kits!  It is a way to try newer products and get the proper brushes to apply the make-up.  I am signed up for auto-delivery after reading the contents  of the 3 shipments!  My favorite thing in this kit is the ready blush. It is my go to make-up! Cheeks, face, eye shadow!  3 Easy pays of $ 21.18 with ship/tax.  The only thing misssing in this kit is a fun bag to store the makeup in.  I have so many mini clutches from previous collections.  It helps me organize the kits since it takes years to use up these mineral makeups.

1st shipment: blush in The Best Compliment; eyecolor in Coastline; lipstick in Notorious; Smoothing Face Brush; and Double-Ended Flawless Face & Eye Brush

2nd shipment: blush in Love Letter; eyecolor in Sandstone; lipstick in Crave; Flawless Finish Face Brush; and Double-Ended Precision Eye & Cheek Brush

3rd shipment: blush in Close Call; eyecolor in Cocoa Bean; lipstick in Mantra; Smoothing Face Brush; and Double-Ended Soft Focus Shadow & Blush Brush

Valued Contributor

@Tee4u

CustomerQ-V-C Thank you for posting instructions on this kit! 

You are welcome.  Auto delivery does seem tempting, that's for sure.

Valued Contributor

Look up Wayne Goss on Youtube.  He has an excellent tutorial on how to use liquid foundation over a powder base.  I have tried it and it works for me quite well.

Honored Contributor

I just looked at the colors in the Insider and my shade (Birch) isn't listed, so I won't be tempted to buy this.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Occasional Contributor

I wonder why they are including the smoothing face brush (for the complexion rescue) in both the 1st and 3rd shipments. I already have 2 and don't need 4. I'm also a bit tired of such similar double ended brushes in all of the kits. 

I thought i hated complexion rescue until I realized rubbing the brush on a damp washcloth before applying gives me better results. I have bad rosaecea so I need the original powder on top for better coverage and now my face doesn't look as dry and cakey. 

Occasional Contributor

I just received my Tsv , I'm sorry to say but this powder has a perfume odor and is

giving me a headache because I have a sensitivity to odors especially perfume.

i use bare minerals and I have smelled an odor before and that is why I use it also I love the products. Why, did u add this smell. Why?....please try to use u scented for all

the people who have allergies or just do not like perfume in our makeup.

please try  because I loved this TSV. Could I use my powder that I have been using over and u dear this complexion rescue. Please someone respond to this e mail with your

suggestion. I need to hear from Jessica.

jessica

Occasional Contributor

Can I use the original bare minerals instead of this under and over powder? This has

a perfumed odor. I just wrote an e mail. I re read and it was confusing, so im

writing again. Maybe someone can help,with this problem, I do love the products.

the shades are beautiful and they apply well. Can't use if there's perfume in them.

please someone respond... Jessica should have the answer. Try to put out in scented

please. Need directions also, I did watch video if u can find it, it will help.

Occasional Contributor

Un scented please!!!!!!

Occasional Contributor

I watched the way e goss video. You can use any powder and foundation in this video, so why this TSV? What is the difference, and why the resume foundation.????

anyone know why this is different? I will try it with my original BM and see how it looks

without the scent. Can someone answer these questions?