Contributor

BareMinerals Faux Tan for Spring 2016

First time trying Bare Minerals Faux Tan!  I hate trying to get some sun color on my white lower legs to wear all my capris and dresses.  The front of my leg is always darker than the back!  Hope this product meets my needs.  I put it on auto delivery, but might cancel if I don't like it.  Any one a fan?

Respected Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Faux Tan for Spring 2016

I purchased this over the years and love it.  The best self-tanner in my opinion.  So easy to use; and hard to make a mistake.

Frequent Contributor

Re: BareMinerals Faux Tan for Spring 2016

I love this product. I wear Fairly Medium in Original foundation or Bare Shell in the BareSkin foundation. It gives me a golden tan color. (It changes my foundation shade to Light.) This is the third year I've used it, and I just did a new AD plan to get the new brush. One of my brushes from previous years sheds a LOT, but the other doesn't. I like this because if you don't feel like keeping up with it and you want the color off, just exfoliate in the shower and it's gone. I use it a lot for events in any areas that will show and need to look thinner. This time of year I use it on my face, chest and arms. In a few weeks, I will also do my lower legs and feet for capris. Up to my thigh if I'm wearing a light dress. For my work Christmas party I did my face, chest, neck and forearms.