Respected Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Skinsorials

Jeannie29, I was right, there is only one BE boutique in my state, and all the other stores that carry BE are Ultas, Sephoras, or privately owned spas or beauty stores.  There are no BE outlets in my state at all, unless there is a secret way to search for them on the BE website.  I haven't been too happy with the Neutrogena products, so I got some Philosophy Purity cleanser to use, since my BE cleanser is almost gone.  I'm okay on eye cream for a while with what I got at the boutique.  QVC has not, as yet, canceled my wrinkle lotion autodelivery.  But the night serum is gone for the forseeable future, and I don't know what I'll do when I run out of the "oily/combination" moisturizer, the "normal/dry" formula is still available for sale, but I'm allergic to it, and from reading the reviews of it on the BE website I am not the only one, two other women got the same red, swollen and itchy skin on their faces I got the last time I tried that formula.  I hope to get to a Sephora tomorrow, maybe I'll find something new there to try.  I'm just SO disappointed in BE for discontinuing their original line of products, it's plain sad......