Trusted Contributor

Re: Bare Minerals Complexion Rescue

As I'm sure all of you here are aware, complexion rescue is intended to be a stand alone product - with a " hydrated natural, skin finish" with spf 30.  Adding anything over on top of this will defeat the purpose of its' intention. 

Looking natural is the trick to all makeup application, no?  Who wants to intentionally look like they're wearing makeup?

Honored Contributor

BE sells a Complexion Rescue Mineral Veil, which I love.

I have also been using BE original primer under it lately.  I have 3 bottles of primer I need to use up and tried it under the CR and I really like the finish.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

@VaBelle35 I have a couple of bottles of the original primer also. Thanks for mentioning that.

Honored Contributor

I like it, but you need to use the powder first that comes with it or some kind of primer first. I also ordered a shade darker than I usually wear and there's no way my usual shade would have worked.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Hi @World Traveler!  Good to see you!  I love to talk on the boards about stuff that my husband is just not interested in but the Wen boards can be a bit down.  It seems not too many are as gung hoe as myself.  Anyway, I've never tried bareMinerals.  I heard alot of nice things about it.  I tried IT make up, was okay, nothing too fabulous.

When you have time, I posted on the Wen boards, under "crying foul".  My post is the last one, I believe.  I think you'll get a kick out of it!!  I love to laugh but they don't seem to be in a laughing mood most of the time.