Trusted Contributor

Any advice on the quality of the brushes for this brand? Thank you! 

Trusted Contributor

IMO they are of average quality.  It Cosmetics offers the best brushes for me, but I like to go to Ulta to see the full range.

Valued Contributor
I don't agree, I love the quality of their brushes but only the synthetic ones. They are all I use. I will say I've never tried IT brushes though, haven't felt the need to.
Valued Contributor

I am not fond of some of the Bare Mineral brushes although there are a few that I use and really like.  I love IT brushes.  Pricey but worth every penny.

Valued Contributor

Used Bare Minerals brushes for many years. Then I discovered IT brushes. IT brushes are the BEST! Softer feel on your skin and do a better job blending etc.

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

All I have are BE brushes from the many kits over many years.  I've never felt the need to buy any others.  They hold up to lots of use and repeated cleaning.  I still have my original long handle brushes from back in the early days.

===================================
QVC Shopper - 1993

# IAMTEAMWEN
Honored Contributor

They're decent. I use a Chanel brush for my mineral foundation though. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Trusted Contributor

Many thanks!

Valued Contributor

Bare Minerals brushes are nothing special. If you want some nice brushes, there is a really good set from IT Cosmetics for $49 on QVC right now. I just received it yesterday and LOVE them. Applied my makeup super fast today!!! Cute bag too.

Respected Contributor
I have several BE brushes. They're ok. It brushes are far superior, both performance and feel on the face. Heavenly.