Honored Contributor

Just gettings things started for Bare Minerals.

I found Bare Minerals to be tops for my foundation. Bare Minerals is the only foundation I can wear that will not break me out.  This is the loose powder.

Regular Contributor

Re: Bare Mineral is tops for me

Thanks for getting this started,  Viva923!

I agree with you about Bare Minerals.  I've been wearing it since 2004.

Best. Stuff. Ever! 

I hope posters will come back to this board,  or maybe have new ones join in. 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Valued Contributor

Hi, good to see that there is a BE forum again, and hopefully the BE ladies will find it and we can get back to normal.

Super Contributor

Good morning ladies. So happy to see the subtopics back. Have been posting at MM where James gave us our own spot. Hope everyone has been well. Will check back later to see how many others have found this.
Prayers
Frequent Contributor

Hello BEauties! I'm so glad I decided to check today & see if QVC put back the Bare Minerals forum! It'll take some getting use to, but I'm really happy about it!

I've been using BE since 2003 and love it!

Honored Contributor

Good morning all! I saw this thread on the main page feed and had to respond.

In the past I never wore foundation just blush but after a certain age, its needed to look better. Anyway, I chose the Bare Minerals Ready foundation in the medium beige color and it has been great for all day coverage-- no need to reapply during the day. In the summer months I switch to their Medium Tan shade.

Now I recently tried Lancome Dual Finish foundation in their Matte Wheat color. I find that during the day, I have to reapply especially to my chin area and initially I thought it looked chalky whitish on me. I did ask another person's opinion (a friend) and she told me the color was correct for me-- it was not out of line with non covered areas.

After I finish this particular foundation, I am GOING BACK to the Bare Minerals Ready Medium Beige.

Just thought I'd let you folks know. Woman Happy

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Trusted Contributor

BE is still my favorite foundation to date....I prefer the Ready..It just goes on so fast and last very well on me...Lately I have been wearing the Complexion Rescue under it and getting an even better result than any of my primers. YaY

I still use several of the loose mineral products too.  "Boost" and especially "Turn On" are two of my faves right now.

Happy to see they added the sub-forums !!!!

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Honored Contributor

Under the Ready I use Lancome La Base Pro primer w/o moisturizer. A little goes a long way with that La Base Pro.

☼The best place to seek God is in a garden. You can dig for him there. GBShaw☼
Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I'm glad the Bare Minerals subforum is back. No matter what I try and "like", when I use Bare Minerals again I'm like ahhhh yes! You can't beat the coverage and when I do have skin issues, it helps get my skin back on track. I mainly use matte but I do really like the Blemish Remedy foundation and the Complexion Rescue.

Super Contributor

Ok, what's a quick reply?  What's with the hearts?  I do NOT like this new format.