Contributor

Backorder on auto delivery Bare Minerals

Has anyone received their auto delivery of bareMinerals-Golden-Moment-Deluxe-Foundation-AD.product.A302891.  I think it says backorder.  It has the deluxe size of both the foundation and mineral veil.

Trusted Contributor

Re: Backorder on auto delivery Bare Minerals

@mooshka

I received mine over a month ago. It had the deluxe foundation and mineral veil, a radiance (I forget which one), I think a lip gloss and a Kabuki brush with the gold handle that matched the foundation and MV jars. The auto delivery was just the one shipment in addition to the first one. Wish this was on auto delivery for a few more kits.

Occasional Contributor

I also received mine about a month ago.

[ Edited ]

@FlyersGirl wrote:

@mooshka

I received mine over a month ago. It had the deluxe foundation and mineral veil, a radiance (I forget which one), I think a lip gloss and a Kabuki brush with the gold handle that matched the foundation and MV jars. The auto delivery was just the one shipment in addition to the first one. Wish this was on auto delivery for a few more kits.

Can you please post which radiance and lip gloss were included in your AD?

Also, I read some reviews that people got a small cleanser instead of the brush and bag in the original shipment, but you got a brush! Weird! I wonder why the inconsistency?

Regular Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Girlfriend Michelle...@Not FlyersGirl, but here's what I got

Loose Foundation, deluxe size

Mineral Veil, deluxe size

Vanilla Sugar Radiance 

Leading Lady gloss (Moxie, I think)

Pure Plush cleansing foam, Small

Kabuki brush

The original shipment was 2 brushes and a bag with MV, Foundation, lipgloss and Radiance. So, I guess we got face cleanser to replace 1 brush and a discount to replace the bag? 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!