Respected Contributor

BM Quick as Wink Shadow Collection!

[ Edited ]

I saw the presentation this morning. its 4 cream sheen shadow sticks that are beautiful. Watched the application which sold me. There is a 2 hr. show...8 to 10 p.m. I don't think those gorgeous shadows will last long. Has anyone ordered them?

Honored Contributor

Re: BM Quick as Wink Shadow Collection!

Gosh............only the first part of this title caught my eye....."BM Quick...."

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Regular Contributor

@Kabella- I had the Shadow Quickie sticks (#4) that were in an Auto Delivery (Divine Decadence).  They are very pretty on.  But for me, I have hooded lids and they just weren't for me and in the heat of summer, they just melted off my lids. Hopefully, they will work well for you!

Feel free to come visit Mineral Madness forums. We have much more activity over there than goes on here anymore. 

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!
Valued Contributor

Mine arrived yesterday and I'm wearing the rose gold today!  Topaz was in one of the 2015 Decadence holiday TSV A/D but the other 3 shades are new.  They are all metallic, which might not work for some ppl.

Respected Contributor

@Lynnster67 First apply them with a light hand, then before they set get your pinkie finger & pressed lightly. That is what gives a more subtle sheen verses a metalic look. So its basically a 2 for 1.

Respected Contributor

@TasMss I don't see it here. Where can I find it? I would love too, Thankyou.

Regular Contributor

@Kabella -  Mineralmadness dot com (then click on Forums) (I use the Today's Posts tab mostly.)

Sorry for any confusion. It's a forum/board of wonderful people and we talk about Bare Minerals and other makeup and life in general. You can view as a guest,  but please sign up so you can post! Feel free to use your same nickname as here.  (I didn't do that way back when I signed up, so I am BEski over there.) On that board, we can all Private Message each other if we want to and we can post freely. But, most importantly, everyone is kind and helpful!  Wonderful place!

Smile, it makes everyone wonder what you're up to!
Joined QVC boards long before the last two conversions!