Super Contributor

Re: BM Holiday TSV - Anyone know what it will be?

Yeah, you might like the mini set more.  That one has the lipsurgence lipcremes which have more coverage.

Super Contributor

[ Edited ]

I wore this holiday kit minus eyeshadow, yesterday and I think it's not bad at all.

The veil is a very light, ethereal pink, like ballet shoes pink, it does have some shiny particles in it but not many and it's not like there is noticeable glitter all over the face, if you look REALLY closely you will see the particles, otherwise I don't think they are noticeable and they mostly get brushed off. I love the pale pink shade.

Lipstick is a nice raspberry and cheek is a natural shade of pink/red?, powder looks rose, on my cheek it looks pinkish/red but it's not strong unless you add too much.

Eyeshadow is a cool gold, not something I would wear in the daytime but great for parties. The stick goes on really easily, it could be applied with a brush if one wanted to and could be worn as an eyeliner as well. It's the kind of formula that feels cold when you first apply it.
I have something that is pretty identical from the Kardashian's Khroma line, the eyemetal stick, so if you have that you know how this is.

The mascara is a big improvement over the original, it's not gloppy but it does go on heavy. One application is enough for me.

Last but not least!

The box. It's beautiful and sturdy. Makes a nice presentation. 

Hate to throw it out.

I'm thinking of creating a pretty label and printing it out and covering the words BareMinerals in the center, all I would need is a gold string and it would be a great box for gift giving.

Overall this kit makes me think of vintage Christmas images that I've seen, glowing skin, rosy cheeks and lips just come in from the cold.

Optional modern touch of glamour with the eyeshadow.

Super Contributor

I knew I forgot something.

The eyeliner.

It's brown, in a pot, how many do we already have?

On the other hand, the brush is great, makes a very nice smooth line, very easily. I think that even people who are not good at drawing lines will find this brush easy to use and it makes pressing the line in to the lashes very simple.

Honored Contributor

@c_la_vee wrote:

I wore this holiday kit minus eyeshadow, yesterday and I think it's not bad at all.

The veil is a very light, ethereal pink, like ballet shoes pink, it does have some shiny particles in it but not many and it's not like there is noticeable glitter all over the face, if you look REALLY closely you will see the particles, otherwise I don't think they are noticeable and they mostly get brushed off. I love the pale pink shade.

Lipstick is a nice raspberry and cheek is a natural shade of pink/red?, powder looks rose, on my cheek it looks pinkish/red but it's not strong unless you add too much.

Eyeshadow is a cool gold, not something I would wear in the daytime but great for parties. The stick goes on really easily, it could be applied with a brush if one wanted to and could be worn as an eyeliner as well. It's the kind of formula that feels cold when you first apply it.
I have something that is pretty identical from the Kardashian's Khroma line, the eyemetal stick, so if you have that you know how this is.

The mascara is a big improvement over the original, it's not gloppy but it does go on heavy. One application is enough for me.

Last but not least!

The box. It's beautiful and sturdy. Makes a nice presentation. 

Hate to throw it out.

I'm thinking of creating a pretty label and printing it out and covering the words BareMinerals in the center, all I would need is a gold string and it would be a great box for gift giving.

Overall this kit makes me think of vintage Christmas images that I've seen, glowing skin, rosy cheeks and lips just come in from the cold.

Optional modern touch of glamour with the eyeshadow.

Thanks so much for the review.  I have not purchased a BE TSV in a long, long time.  I actually like this one.  I like the e/s color, and I like the lip color.  I'm so tired of nudes, and this, at least, has some color to it.  I like a bit of sheen so I'm kind of thinking I may try this  How does the mineral veil (diamond) compare to featherlight?  I liked featherlight, but I saw very little sheen to it.  Does this have more?  I hope the liner doesn't dry out as most cream/gels dry out.  Thanks again!

"friends don't let friends drink white zinfandel"
Honored Contributor

Wow. Not a single product in the TSV interests me. Can't recall that ever happening before. Stick shadow???

Respected Contributor

I ordered it - well, my husband ordered it for me for xmas so I can't open until xmas, I liked the colors offered and the Lip color with COLOR rather than being so light all the time in most kits

The Auto delivery kits look nice too in my opinion. Minus the one with the blue eyeliner since I never wear blue