Trusted Contributor

Re: BM Holiday TSV - Anyone know what it will be?

@willdob3 wrote:

I am so sad about this... I look forward to the BE holiday TSV all year! Hopefully, there will be another BE holiday kit that calls my name. 

I know what you mean. I think this will be the first BE holiday kit I've skipped. I usually get all the AD shipments too!  Sephora, Ulta, and Bare Minerals all have holiday kits, so hopefully one of them will call to me!

Super Contributor

I am so far disappointed with sephora.  It almost seems like the 5 piece glimmer and glow 5 piece radiant complexion set may be their special set.  It's only at sephora and it's limited and it's 42.00 which is around what they seem to be running, anywhere from 42-49 this year.  If it is, I think they got hosed.  There is nothing new in it and it's not a color collection.  It's basics.  Meh.  This will be the first year I don't buy their exclusive set if that is it.

Valued Contributor

I preordered the tsv from the insider link and sprung for faster shipping. It came yesterday. The flawless face brush in this kit is now synthetic which I love, and so is the other brush. The diamind light MV is GORGEOUS! I am wearing everything today. I love the eyeshadow quickie too, though I will use it most often as a base. The blush and gloss, while pretty, are just everyday things to me. All in all though it was worth it and I'm glad I got AD so I can get more jars of the diamond light MV.
Valued Contributor

Just wanted to add, I'm a bit disappointed this year by everything from BE and Tarte as well although there are a few things I want. Oh well, probably good since we are low on funds.
Trusted Contributor

I just looked at everybody's holiday kits and am not really seeing new colors, just new configurations of old stuff. 

Super Contributor

Hi Thia:  I know what you mean about being disappointed.  Some purchases I have made, I am thinking I could have skipped.  I love the tarte 5 piece from sephora though.  It is liptints, not the lipcremes so the colors are better for me although, one of them, the brownish one, is pretty strong for a liptint.

Valued Contributor

Hi Bambi thanks for letting me know about the sephora set. I like a little more coverage to my lippies but I do want the mattes in the set.
Trusted Contributor

Thia - Thanks for the review!

I preordered the kit and should receive it on Friday. I'm looking forward to trying out the new mineral veil. Also, I'm interested in trying out the new brush in the mascara. The old version was nice but didn't like the huge brush. This holiday TSV doesn't seem to have the WOW factor as in prior years. My favorite recent holiday TSV was the Bare Minerals Glamour Now. I kept that one on auto delivery and received all of the kits. It was fabulous!

Trusted Contributor

@FindingMyJoy wrote:

Thia - Thanks for the review!

I preordered the kit and should receive it on Friday. I'm looking forward to trying out the new mineral veil. Also, I'm interested in trying out the new brush in the mascara. The old version was nice but didn't like the huge brush. This holiday TSV doesn't seem to have the WOW factor as in prior years. My favorite recent holiday TSV was the Bare Minerals Glamour Now. I kept that one on auto delivery and received all of the kits. It was fabulous!

I googled this kit, and would have loved this one!  And only $49 per set....what a great holiday kit that was!  

Valued Contributor

Yes Glamour now was a good one!! You'll love the new brush in the mascara. Glad to be getting more of those also!!