Trusted Contributor

BM Holiday TSV - Anyone know what it will be?

I'm interested in a few BM items but wanted to wait before purchasing...just in case one or two are in an upcoming kit. Anyone know if there is a QVC BM holiday kit and what it might contain? Thanks!
Frequent Contributor

Re: BM Holiday TSV - Anyone know what it will be?

I don't know what it is, but I am DYING to see it! I can't wait for the QVC Insider!

Trusted Contributor

I am dying to know too.  It's mid-October.  I feel like we should hear about something SOON!  A lot of other brands have introduced holiday kits already.  I actually want a regular foundation (the classic powder) the serum concealer, and a few different lipsticks and glosses, so I feel I should hold off to see whether any are in a kit.  I've been loving my BM lately,

Trusted Contributor

I really want to know too! Was the holiday TSV last year in November or December? If it's November, would think it's going to be in the insider so we'll find out end of this month maybe? The past holiday TSVs are more color based - don't usually have foundation/concealer if I remember correctly.

Super Contributor

If you get the insideQ, the link is active for november.  The bareminerals tsv will be on nov. 9th.  It's amazing!  It includes a lot of new launces and no repeats except brushes.  It includes a new diamond light loose mineral veil, a new shade of loose blush in a wild rose color, a new shadow quickie cream eye shadow stick in pewter, a new baseline silky cream eye liner in deep brown(this is a pot eyeliner), a new lash domination volumizing mascara with petite precision brush, a new moxie gloss shade in a briar berry color, a full edged liner brush and a flawless face brush

Honored Contributor

Search peacemanor on Google & check out their blog. You will see the item# there so you can check it out on Q.

Trusted Contributor

The blush, mineral veil, and gloss all say may contain carmine. I try to avoid that ingredient. I did email Bare Minerals for clarification. I want the kit, but am too skeeved out by carmine. 

Honored Contributor

Thanks for starting this thread! I'm expecting my last A/D for last year's Holiday TSV in a week or so & was wondering about this one.

I'm sorry to say this one is very disappointing for me at first glance. Not sure about the sound of the new products. 

I love mineral eyeshadows & have never liked a single stick shadow I have tried. They don't give me control over the amount of color I add. I like my shadows to be subtle, not dramatic. I will have to see the presentation but this could be the dealbreaker. The color (Pewter) sounds a bit more shimmery than I would want, too. And only one shadow...

I've loved every Mineral Veil version I have tried so far but I'm not sure about the "diamond" version. I tried a foundation with diamond in it a while back & it was glittery. I don't want glittery skin. 

Not interested in the mascara or liner. 

I will probably be skipping this one. Been years since I did not get at least the first shipment of the holiday TSV..usually end up with 2. 

Honored Contributor

I am so sad about this... I look forward to the BE holiday TSV all year! Hopefully, there will be another BE holiday kit that calls my name. 

Trusted Contributor

@willdob3 wrote:

I am so sad about this... I look forward to the BE holiday TSV all year! Hopefully, there will be another BE holiday kit that calls my name. 

Me too.  I'm going to look elsewhere and hope there is a holiday kit that I want.  I think a Ulta has their kits up, but maybe Macy's and Sephora will have more to come?