Respected Contributor

Would love to see sets of pot shadows like they used to sell in the past.  Still may all time favorite shadows and I have tried so many others.

Where can I buy sets of these?  Looks like the # of colors has diminished if you look at the individual pots...

Super Contributor

Re: BE original eyeshadow pots

[ Edited ]

Since BM was sold, it has reduced inventory on many products: shadows, blush, glimmers, lipsticks etc. Not what it used to be.

Honored Contributor

That would be nice.  I am not a palette girl.  Too much waste and too much shimmer for me.  

Regular Contributor

I stopped using their eye shadows when I read one of the ingredients was "carmine" (dead bugs).  I'm not sure if that was just in the new eye shadows or the loose minerals as well. BE is not the same as it used to be and that's a shame.  They had a cult-like following.

Respected Contributor

BM is a BIG disappointment since was sold. There is very little if anything new. When Jessica comes on QVC, hardly ever, it's the same-ole, same-ole.

Shiseido seems to only want to maintain the brand, not grow it. Thus, we get the original bareMinerals foundation on QVC with Jessica. BORING!!!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

For the question about where to buy the original shadow pots, go on their website or into one of their stores.