Trusted Contributor

Anyone getting the Fresh Forward TSV auto delivery

The second shipment of the Fresh Forward TSV is supposed to ship this month! Is anyone else getting it? It's scheduled for August 4th shipment. I'm looking forward to getting it although I did push forward my ship date an additional week since I will be traveling and didn't want it sitting outside.

Frequent Contributor

Re: Anyone getting the Fresh Forward TSV auto delivery

I didn't know you could do that:  push off your ship date. That's great to know for the future. I received mine today, and you will not be disappointed! (Yes, I made the executive decision that if I was going to get the AD, I wasn't going to wait until whoever in Virginia decided to slap it's sticker on and finally ship it. (A lot of my cosmetics purchases come from the warehouse in Virginia or North Carolina, and I feel like they sit around "in process" way too long.) So I put it on Express Delivery. The additional shipping cost is spread out over the Easy Pays, so that's how I'm defending the extra shipping cost to myself. The colors are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to trying them out tomorrow as today I got my eyebrows waxed in preparation. I'm not wild about the lip balm, but everything else is fabulous. The shadows are particularly beautiful this time, but then I LOVE BE Ready shadows! The face brush is excellent too. I really like both the brushes that came in the first shipment (both have become my go to favorites, actually, for foundation and eyeshadow), and these are just as nice.

Occasional Contributor

I got mine yesterday and LOVE the colors. The eyeshadows for the first kit weren't great on me but I'm really liking this new set.

Regular Contributor

@eriley wrote:

I got mine yesterday and LOVE the colors. The eyeshadows for the first kit weren't great on me but I'm really liking this new set.

I'm happy to hear this.  The colors in the first one weren't great for me either (I do better with purples and pinks).  I can't wait to get mine.

I really didn't care for the lip product, but maybe a different color will look better.  

I should be getting mine today!

Trusted Contributor

happymom23 wrote:

I didn't know you could do that:  push off your ship date. That's great to know for the future. I received mine today, and you will not be disappointed! (Yes, I made the executive decision that if I was going to get the AD, I wasn't going to wait until whoever in Virginia decided to slap it's sticker on and finally ship it. (A lot of my cosmetics purchases come from the warehouse in Virginia or North Carolina, and I feel like they sit around "in process" way too long.) So I put it on Express Delivery. The additional shipping cost is spread out over the Easy Pays, so that's how I'm defending the extra shipping cost to myself. The colors are gorgeous. I'm looking forward to trying them out tomorrow as today I got my eyebrows waxed in preparation. I'm not wild about the lip balm, but everything else is fabulous. The shadows are particularly beautiful this time, but then I LOVE BE Ready shadows! The face brush is excellent too. I really like both the brushes that came in the first shipment (both have become my go to favorites, actually, for foundation and eyeshadow), and these are just as nice.

Thank you for the review! I was really impressed with the brushes in the first kit. The eyeshadow also became my go to favorite! They seemed to be a better quality then other brushes I received in a different AD TSV.

The lip balm from the first kit wasn't used much so I'm curious to see this new color. It's a product that I wouldn't buy individually on its own. I like their Moxie lip glosses better which is surprising since I'm not usually a gloss fan.

Trusted Contributor

I got my kit! I've worn it 2 days now. The shadows are all very pretty. Once again, these brushes seem better than others included in prior kits? The face colors are a perfect combo - bronzer is beautiful, blush is pretty neutral pinkish shade, the highlighter may be the sleeper item in this kit for me! I love the Laura Geller french vanilla highlighter. I haven't found a duplicate for it, this may be it! I need to try it out some more but so far I really like it. I've read reviews online where people talk about the balm having odd smell? Mine does have a slightly stronger oil smell but nothing horrid. But I could see this product going bad if it's stuck in super hot delivery trucks for extended timeperiod.