Honored Contributor

Any one have a medicare ,part d ,that covers this drug?

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Yes - I pay a $45 co-pay for a 3-month supply.  

Occasional Contributor

When it's time for you to choose a plan for next year, find a senior citizens center that will help you choose the right plan for you.  They have computer software which takes into account the drugs you take and your income.  They saved me a lot of money, and the service was free.  I did give a generous donation.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

Any one have a medicare ,part d ,that covers this drug?

@goldensrbest I don't think any plan covers any of those expensive Type 2 Diabetes drugs.  

And if your plan is a Medicare Part D plan you're not eligible for help with the cost of it which is total bs because a lot of seniors with fixed incomes are the very people that do need help with the cost of it.

Honored Contributor

Yes

4 pens per 28 days

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@FranandZoe wrote:

Would you please tel;l me more,what plan, name, i simply can not take my medication as i am suppose to, just too expensive.

Super Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Would you please tel;l me more,what plan, name, i simply can not take my medication as i am suppose to, just too expensive.

Try going on the Trulicity website and getting their coupon. You register your name and address and they give you a coupon for a huge discount they send you good for a year. I use these types of coupons all the time for my most expensive medications and it's well worth it. You can just either print the coupon out or snap a picture of it with your cell and bring it to your pharmacy so they can input the information on it for the discount. 
hope this helps. Good luck.

Esteemed Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

Try going on the Trulicity website and getting their coupon. You register your name and address and they give you a coupon for a huge discount they send you good for a year. I use these types of coupons all the time for my most expensive medications and it's well worth it. You can just either print the coupon out or snap a picture of it with your cell and bring it to your pharmacy so they can input the information on it for the discount. 

@goldensrbest  please do what @Justholdingon  suggested if you haven't gotten any help yet. I tried it and it gave a list of Pharmacies and you choose one. You can have the coupon text to your phone and take it to the pharmacy.

Hope this helps you.  You can also have it sent to your email.

Honored Contributor

@Justholdingon wrote:

@goldensrbest wrote:

@FranandZoe wrote:

@Justholdingon   I've checked the manufacturer's websites for coupons of several drugs recently and in the past.  All of them have said the coupon is for people who are commercially insured. The discounts are not available for people who Medicare.  Have you found coupons for people with Medicare?

**I checked Trulicity's website, and their discount is not available for those with Medicare.  This is what it says:

Offer good until 12/31/2022 for up to 12 months of Trulicity. Patients must have coverage for Trulicity through their commercial drug insurance coverage to pay as little as $25 for up to 12 pens of Trulicity. Offer subject to a monthly cap of $150 and a separate annual cap of $1800. Patient is responsible for any applicable taxes, fees, or amounts exceeding monthly or annual caps. This offer is invalid for patients without commercial drug insurance or whose prescription claims for Trulicity are eligible to be reimbursed, in whole or in part, by any governmental program, including, without limitation, Medicaid, Medicare, Medicare Part D, Medigap, DoD, VA, TRICARE®/CHAMPUS, or any state patient or pharmaceutical assistance program. Offer void where prohibited by law and subject to change or discontinue without notice. Card activation is required. Subject to additional terms and conditions, which can be found here.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I keep checking out drug plans, i don't see any that will pay for it ,costing me on average,close to $400.00 a month,which i can not manage this.