Honored Contributor

sweet treat low in carbs and calories

I bought a box of Sweet Bites from Trader Joes. Moonchilde had posted about them. Each little confection is between 60 and 80 calories with   6 to  8 grams of carbs

Each box contains a dozen tiny cakes, Macron Aux Framboises cake, Opera Cake, and  Carmel and Choc cake. They are really good and let you have a bit of sweetness without  guilt and carbs

Feel free to add a suggestion ,for others to try and enjoy

Honored Contributor

Re: sweet treat low in carbs and calories

(thread title only)

@cherry,

My sweets are pretty much fresh fruits. I don't have any reason to check carbs or calories, since most of my health issues have not been related to carb consumption. Suggestions? Don't have any for your thread.

hckynut(john)

hckynut(john)
Esteemed Contributor

@cherryHas anyone heard any updates on Moonchilde? Something is very strange. 

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady wrote:

@cherryHas anyone heard any updates on Moonchilde? Something is very strange. 

@BirkiLady  @cherry  I'm worried about Moonchilde, too.  I never think much about it when someone leaves here, but I have thought about her often.  She just started that major thread and then just disappeared so suddenly.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I haven't heard a thing. Stormy is in touch with her , but didn't want to divulge much. I don't know if something is wrong, or she is just enjoying her scooter, or possibly a banning, but, I can't for the life of me, think what she would have done, for that to happen to her. So ,I am hoping she is out and about, enjoying her new found freedom

She is missed , she is a great person, and filled with all kinds of interesting information. I hope Stormy is OK too. It really feels empty here, with so many of our friends gone, now

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry  What a relief to know someone is still in touch with her!  So we are able to rest assured that Moonchilde is well? I had feared illness. Then, had heard rumors about the banning. But don't understand this banning process or why or length or anything about it. Thanks so much for the update. I'm pleased to know she's still communicating with her friends! Hope she's enjoying her photography, the restaurants, art galleries and so much more on the scooter! She's an interesting woman, whom I was just getting to know well. I miss her a lot. 

Honored Contributor

@BirkiLady  she really didn't say much about her, at all. She is in such frail health herself, I don't know what condition she is in now. I hope better , but she has grave medical issues ,and promised to tell Moonchilde we are concerned for her

To my knowlege she has never been back to post, so, I don't really know anything else to share,  I just wish the best for them both

Esteemed Contributor

@cherry  I never knew Stormy. My loss, I'm sure.

Seems I missed many great people who were here until the time I began reading this Board. Oh well, my mom need me more. No regrets there.