Trusted Contributor

"Lull Mattress"- Anyone heard of or have one?

I need a new mattress. With my bad back a hard mattress digs into my lower back. I need something soft and that is cushy, and cradles my back.  I see it has good reviews, but not sure they are not just posting good ones. You can try it for 100 nights and if you're not happy they'll come and remove it for you.  The reason I'm asking is that I've been getting so many emails about it but never heard of it. Anyone have one or can give a review?  TIA. 

https://lull.com/home2?utm_expid=107671402-15.A9gnQVdeSe6WuYRzSS8EeA.1&utm_referrer=https%3A%2F%2Flu...

Respected Contributor

Re: "Lull Mattress"- Anyone heard of or have one?

I get spam from them on a daily basis. They don't inspire my confidence.

'I refuse to engage in a battle of wits with an unarmed man'.......Unknown
Trusted Contributor

Another one out there is Casper-sp? They advertise on many of the radio shows I listen to.  I also get spam from Lull on a regular basis.  Tempur-pedic is very expensive.

Honored Contributor

I too have a bad back and arthritis everywhere.  I get great relief on a memory foam mattress which relieves the stress on joints.  I have one I've had for about 10 years and have done a lot of research on them.  My next one will be a Casper. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I have a memory foam mattress and love it. I can sleep on my side which I could never do on a regular interspring mattress. Mine came from a local furniture store and I love it. I would also be good with Tuft and Needle, or Caspar. I highly recommend one.

Trusted Contributor

thanks everyone. Casper, and Tuft and Needle, I take it these are certain brands?  Are they pricey?  You think a foam mattress is the way to go?

Esteemed Contributor

DH & I both have lower back issues.A few years ago I bought a Serta plush pillow top mattress.We absolutely love it!! It cradles our backs with just the right amount of cushy softness & support!!! Never slept so well before!!

Trusted Contributor

@NicksmomESQ wrote:

DH & I both have lower back issues.A few years ago I bought a Serta plush pillow top mattress.We absolutely love it!! It cradles our backs with just the right amount of cushy softness & support!!! Never slept so well before!!

I was thinking a pillow top might be a good idea too. I'm tired of waking up with a stiff back and pain. 😞

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Himi lover wrote:

thanks everyone. Casper, and Tuft and Needle, I take it these are certain brands?  Are they pricey?  You think a foam mattress is the way to go?

@Himi lover Yes, they are brands and a lot cheaper than a Tempurpedic.  I think the full size, which I use, was around $800.

I think you should go to a store and try the different types and get a feel for what you like best.  You could try the Tempurpedic but I wouldn't buy one when you can get the same thing cheaper. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Super Contributor

\We got a Sealy pillowtop. I wasted my money. never again. I'm going online as soon as I know what to get. Helix and Casper have my interest. i wonder if you get 3or 4  mattresses from different vendors, 100 days each, you have more then a year for free!