Respected Contributor

Can anyone tell me about a very popular gummy vitamin that is some type of Blackberry that is a boost to the immune system. ?

Valued Contributor

Re: "I really need to know "

I think you are referring to elderberry. It's suppose to boost the immune system.

“We should be too big to take offense and too noble to give it.” Abraham Lincoln
Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou Sambucol - has black elderberry.  There  could be something to elderberry and the immune system.  Over 15years ago I would get every cold flu (even with a flu shot) that went around where I worked which always ended up with ear issues and bronchitis.  I started taking elderberry juice daily and have never even had a cold.  I do have spring allergies but even that doesn't lead to ear issues and bronchitis like it used to.  May just be coincidence but...

Trusted Contributor

@Pook I drink elderberry tea and have a honey made with elderberry and turmeric.  Sisters use an elderberry syrup.  Between us no bad colds/flu (fingers crossed) for quite some time.  Seems to work!

Super Contributor

My daughter had been worried about me, (Bless her heart) and she sent me a bottle of the gummies. I have been taking them since they arrived. I know that they help.