Respected Contributor

Why ??????

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou 

"Why" what?

You posted that you are literally so terrified of food that you are too scared to even eat.

People want to help you, and are trying to understand just why you are so terrified of food that you can't eat, but we need more information on order to be able to help you.

But, if you don't want our help, or to get over your fear of eating, then we'll be in our way.

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

I was asking why an answer was moved by the Q. I never said I didn't want suggestions . Just to much worry over eating the wrong things and still be able to enjoy what I am eating. My Doctor told not be to strict on my  food worry's. And I am carefulm , but sometimes I feel to careful where I don't enjoy my meals.Sorry for the confusion, the Why and what.Please be pacient with me.

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou ...when you responded 'why' no one know what you meant...we would have known if you had quoted the moderators remarks and then posted  'why'?.  Take care.....

Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou wrote:

I was asking why an answer was moved by the Q. I never said I didn't want suggestions . Just to much worry over eating the wrong things and still be able to enjoy what I am eating. My Doctor told not be to strict on my  food worry's. And I am carefulm , but sometimes I feel to careful where I don't enjoy my meals.Sorry for the confusion, the Why and what.Please be pacient with me.

@BeccaLou What health problem is this about? Your doctor said there were some foods to be concerned about. Which health problem was he talking about in connection to food? If he was talking about diabetes, that would be totally different than if he was talking about high blood pressure or acid reflux or weight issues.

I'd bet that someone here has experience altering their diet succesfully in response to any of those health problems.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr