Honored Contributor

@BeccaLou ...I do not know your circumstance and the cooking and eating issue, but at our local grocery store at the deli counter there are home cooked style meals, pre packaged.  Meatloaf, beef/noodles, 7 layer salad, you get the idea.

On occasion I pick up these meals.  They are good, not full of additives,  You should check your local grocer, you might have something similar.

Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The doctors I go to always say my weight is fine... but I tell them I would like to be 20 pounds lighter... It confuses me that doctors think it is OK to be a bit  heavier than slim.  

You looked pretty darn good in that pic you posted of you with your dogs.   @SeaMaiden Woman Wink  It wasn't that long ago.......20 pounds????  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: " Fear of Food "

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

The doctors I go to always say my weight is fine... but I tell them I would like to be 20 pounds lighter... It confuses me that doctors think it is OK to be a bit  heavier than slim.  

You looked pretty darn good in that pic you posted of you with your dogs.   @SeaMaiden Woman Wink  It wasn't that long ago.......20 pounds????  

@tends2dogs    Good Morning!  I just saw your post come up. I am 5'8( use to be tallerWoman Mad )   I like to weigh about 130-135 pounds.... over the last few years I have let the weight creep up... I weigh about 159 pounds( probably 160 but I do not want to admit it Smiley Happy ) I HATE IT. I like being a size 6 not a size 8/10.  It is just where I feel best and my clothes fit better.

I am on a week out  now doing my  fast a day/ eat one meal the next day...... will wait to get on the scale until after a month. I hope I see at least a  few 2-3  pounds loss... that is do able. Yes it sounds strange, but it is working for me so far.

Today is my day to have Dinner... LOOKING FORWARD TO IT....lol!Woman LOL 

Esteemed Contributor

@BeccaLou- can you tell us what exactly you're afrad of and what your doctor did or said to cause this fear?

Trusted Contributor

Food Labels: 3 Specific Things to Look At! - Julie Clark

It's that simple!

Respected Contributor

@deb5555 wrote:

It's that simple!

Amen!

“I heard the sound I had to follow”
In Your Wildest Dreams by Justin Hayward
Esteemed Contributor

@SeaMaiden   You carry it well!  You have a good head when it comes to nutrition and such.  You will reach your goal without nutritional derivation.  I have faith you can do it. Woman WinkWoman Happy

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

Eat-rainbow - Shaypes

Heres more ideas. Eat the Rainbow @BeccaLou 

QVC Customer Care
Honored Contributor

@4kitties wrote:

@deb5555 wrote:

It's that simple!

Amen!

That would mean foraging individually for food. Agriculture is a man made activity. All agriculture involves some sort of genetic modification in the history of each seed being used.

When you’re accustomed to privilege, equality feels like oppression.
"Power without love is reckless and abusive, and love without power is sentimental and anemic." - Dr. Martin Luther King Jr