Contributor
I'm looking for good suggestions on a low carb protein powder. I've been given Isopure, Giant Sports Nutrition, and Rainbow Light. I've tried all of these except Isopure. Any other good ideas?
Regular Contributor

I just ordered MRM from Vitacost....check on Bodybuilding.com for a lot of info on protein powders.

Respected Contributor

Andrew Lessman makes a good one. Procapslabs.com.

Super Contributor
I use Jarrows whey protein powder, unflavored, but there are other flavored ones.
Respected Contributor
I have been checking out the brand Raw Protein. Has anyone ever used this, any thoughts?
Valued Contributor

I was recommended "UNJURY" medical quality protein powder by a Bariatric Dr. I have used it for several years. It is low carbs, calories and high protein and it tastes good. You can find it on UNJURY.com

Beckyblu

Super Contributor
On 7/3/2014 aprilskies said: I have been checking out the brand Raw Protein. Has anyone ever used this, any thoughts?

We have used Raw Protein and found that it did not blend as much as I would have liked in my morning smoothie, there was a slight grittiness in the smoothie. I used the cocoa one, blended with almond milk, blueberries, bananas, and spinach. It is a good product with added nutrition, not just protein. Since my husband prefers a product that is only protein, he gets his vitamins in food and other supplements, we switched to Nutribiotic rice protein. I think it blends up better in Vitamix smoothies and it is not as pricey as Raw or Sun Warrior. I used to use Lessman's Secure, it was too sweet for my taste.

When buying protein powders I always check the number of servings per container, some of them are very expensive.

Super Contributor

I like Nutribiotic Organic Rice Protein (vanilla). 2g carbs per heaping Tablespoon with 12 g protein.

Respected Contributor
On 7/3/2014 redtabby said:
On 7/3/2014 aprilskies said: I have been checking out the brand Raw Protein. Has anyone ever used this, any thoughts?

I used to use Lessman's Secure, it was too sweet for my taste.

When buying protein powders I always check the number of servings per container, some of them are very expensive.

Not sure if you know it, but he now makes a pure protein powder, not the Secure flavored powder. It's unflavored and mixes very well. He recently had a sale and the powder was 33% off.

Super Contributor
On 7/3/2014 santorini said:

Not sure if you know it, but he now makes a pure protein powder, not the Secure flavored powder. It's unflavored and mixes very well. He recently had a sale and the powder was 33% off.

I did hear about that, I am now a vegan so his Whey powder not under consideration. Thanks for the suggestion.