Honored Contributor

paging SilleeMee

[ Edited ]

I would like your opinion on these,i have been taking them for joint pain,Dr. emil multi collagen plus, no hurry ,just wonder what you think ,on amazon.thank you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest 

I'm not familiar with that product so I can't say much about it. Is there something in particular you need to know about collagen supps in general?

Honored Contributor

Re: paging SilleeMee

[ Edited ]

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest 

I'm not familiar with that product so I can't say much about it. Is there something in particular you need to know about collagen supps in general?

Just wondered if there is enough type 2 ,in it? Just interested in what you think.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

@SilleeMee wrote:

@goldensrbest 

Just wondered if there is enough type 2 ,in it? Just interested in what you think.

@goldensrbest 

There appears to be ample amounts of the various sources of collagen in that supp and for Type-2 (bone and cartilage kind),  there seems to be a lot of that.

Honored Contributor

It's my understanding that most collagen supps, whatever type they might be, are best taken in small doses over a period of time, per day for instance. Absorption in the gut is a big factor which determines just how much of the supp will be made useful in our body. Taking excess amounts is wasteful and can cause an upset tummy for some people. Powder forms of collagen supps absorb better than do tablets. Vitamin C helps the gut facilitate absorption also. 

Super Contributor

@SilleeMee I just wanted to tell you that I have been reading your posts and responses for a long time and you are always so knowledgeable and kind!

Your explanations are easy to understand and you never talk down anyone.

Thank you. I have learned a great deal from you!

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much @Major Shopper 

Your words are very sweet and kind. Woman Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: paging SilleeMee

[ Edited ]

Thank you.It does seem to be helping, my left leg.