Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I thought this was a thread on skin cancer...melononin......hmmmmm....

@SeaMaiden .  She's 81 and is alone. Give her a break.

Honored Contributor

@tampalady wrote:

andrew lessman on HSN.   The best start with two and graduate to one tablet.  It workNight Time - 180 Capsuless for me:

@tampalady 

I actually prefer Andrew’s PM Relaxation better than Night Time. I’m not sure why he almost never gives it air time. It helps me relax and go to sleep, get better rest, and wake up without any grogginess. It is usually sold with AM Activator, which helps one get going in the morning and avoid that mid morning tiredness. I use the AM occasionally but don’t need it every day.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ wrote:

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I thought this was a thread on skin cancer...melononin......hmmmmm....

@SeaMaiden .  She's 81 and is alone. Give her a break.

@proudlyfromNJ     Easy to correct  the spelling  mistake   using edit ...   I spell things wrong often and have to use edit and ABC.

it is not my job to keep up  posters ages and lifestyles. 

All I know she posted  the word spelled wrong  and I thought the thread was going to be about skin cancer.  Not ever meant to ridicule her... it was just a comment on  the thread title.  

Frequent Contributor

I have a son on the autism spectrum. The only one that will work for him is the Nature's Bounty dual spectrum 5 mg. If not, he wakes up, like you posted. It has a quick release layer and a extended release layer that helps you sleep all night. It has helped him tremendously. I sound like an ad.. but it's the only one that works for him.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden .  I don't think she realizes she is spelling words wrong. She is now asking for help to find threads from 2 weeks ago so I don't think the edit button and correcting spelling is on her radar. I wouldn't make fun of anyone's spelling or use of the English language as many here do. But that's just me. I make plenty of mistakes.

Honored Contributor

@proudlyfromNJ 

You're right.

The Op gets very confused, as well as hearing things that no one else hears and dealing with insomnia.

I feel bad for her.

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 

Is this the thread you were searching for today?

I will check back later to see if you are looking for another thread. 

Hugs, 

🦋

Esteemed Contributor

I did not know I spelled it wrong and reached for the wrong key. Or skin cancer is spelled near the same. I will excuse you if you excuse me.

Honored Contributor

@halfpint1 wrote:

I did not know I spelled it wrong and reached for the wrong key. Or skin cancer is spelled near the same. I will excuse you if you excuse me.

@halfpint1  No worries. EVERYONE here makes mistakes at one time or another.

Trusted Contributor

Got the lowest dose of GNC's melatonin for my 92 yr old mother. She has vascular dementia and her sleep patterns get all messed up sometimes. The doctor suggested we try melatonin and see if it helps. Well, she had such bad auditory hallucinations after the first night that after 3 nights I discontinued the dosage entirely. The specific auditory hallucinations stopped almost immediately. It was scary.