Highlighted
Contributor

Re: lower back pain reliever

I have severe Spinal Stenosis. I'm in pain management at the Cleveland Clinic..

Shots didn't work. Just completed Radio Ablation on 8 nerves on each side of spine for a total of 16!!  Didn't work either.

Next step, pardon the pun, would be pain pump.  I'm NOT doing that!!

i find that walking or standing cause extreme pain but the minute I sit down I am pain free. I gather this is typical Spinal Stenosis.  Needless to say, I sit a lot.

i just had Bone Scan and they couldn't scan L4 as it would have ruined test as it was that bad.  No osteoporosis thank God!

See ads on TV for Laser Spine Clinic.  Does anyone know anything about it or laser technique?

Pain free days to all,

Babe

Esteemed Contributor

A year and a half ago my legs started to hurt bad when I took my walks and I went to a pain management doctor. He said he couldn't do anything for me

Can't remember what it was called when I was put under with a shot. Went to a doctor he recommended and had surgery. He cleaned out arthritis he said. No sweat at 78 and a good recovery. Today though if I am sitting to long in a car or on a sofa I can feel some pain and in my hip. My legs when I wake up feels something like a charlie horse so I don't know if it is another cause or what.

Good luck with relief for I feel your pain.

Frequent Contributor

@mishka14 wrote:

@elruth wrote:

A few days ago, there was a product shown that helps to relieve lower back pain. It was a piece of equipment around $ 59.00. You lay on the floor and then use pressure to squeeze hips together. I can't remember what it was and wanted to do a bit more research on it. Anyone have a clue what I am talking about?

saw one on EBAY for $9.95 plus shipping.....don't invest the 59.00.....way too expensive......it's the same one as on QVC by Lori Grenier.....

That's good advice @mishka14.  Ebay is a great source for exercise equipment, videos, etc.  People buy these and never use them so many listings are new unused items.

Super Contributor

@Babe3 wrote:

I have severe Spinal Stenosis. I'm in pain management at the Cleveland Clinic..

Shots didn't work. Just completed Radio Ablation on 8 nerves on each side of spine for a total of 16!!  Didn't work either.

Next step, pardon the pun, would be pain pump.  I'm NOT doing that!!

i find that walking or standing cause extreme pain but the minute I sit down I am pain free. I gather this is typical Spinal Stenosis.  Needless to say, I sit a lot.

i just had Bone Scan and they couldn't scan L4 as it would have ruined test as it was that bad.  No osteoporosis thank God!

See ads on TV for Laser Spine Clinic.  Does anyone know anything about it or laser technique?

Pain free days to all,

Babe

Omg @Babe3 you've been through it all.  Hope someone with experience with the laser technique will reply.Heart