Honored Contributor

So great to hear from you my friend @LilacTree, that made these holidays that more special to me. No, my wife is fine. She has been doing her Pet Sitting Business most of this month.

She was gone for 15 days on 1 job, got back home for 3 days, and then! On December 21st she left for another 10 day Sitting Job in another City, so for Christmas, it was just me and my furry kids. Think she will be home late Sunday or Monday, depends on the flights of her clients getting back from Mexico.

No hospitals for her or me for a pretty long stretch, for us anyways. I am still ice skating 3 times a week, both yesterday(Thursday), and again today for 2 hours. Will skate a 2 1/2 hour session on Sunday. I am doing just great!

Just got on here and it's about 2am so gotta get in some sleep. So happy to hear from you again and you will still be in my thoughts. Take good care now my friend,

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

@Lindsays Grandma

Thank you for your concern. Read my reply post to @LilacTree and it will explain my comment in my other post.

Best to you,

hckynut

hckynut(john)
Respected Contributor

It is the middle of the night and I am all bleary @LilacTree, but I wanted to share my joy at hearing from you!  All love, Justice xoxoxo

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree... so good to "see" you here. Wonderful hearing that you had a nice Christmas with the family.

Here is to a healthy New Year and your feeling better! I think of you often and was so happy to see your update.Heart

Honored Contributor

Re: lilac tree poster

[ Edited ]

69794C4E-5330-4B6C-BEB4-83B669165181.jpeg

This is is me currently in case you want to “see” me here.@trinity11

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree  You Look Fabulous!

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree, So glad you enjoyed Christmas. It is always so good to hear from you. I wish you improved health and much happiness in the New Year.

Thank you for sharing that lovely picture. You are a special lady.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest wrote:

I can't get her out of my mind,hope she is better.

@goldensrbest

i am better today, tomorrow who knows.  Thank you!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Thank you @RetRN, I am going to try to answer individually.  It might take me a few days.  I’ve almost forgot how to post!

Formerly Ford1224
Honored Contributor

@Mary Bailey

thank you!

Formerly Ford1224