Honored Contributor

@LilacTree my friend.

My best regards to you along with all your other friends on this Forum. I hope time has you getting better.

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Regular Contributor

Get well soon @LilacTree!

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

IMG_0865.PNG

Respected Contributor

I miss you, @LilacTree

Honored Contributor

Hoping you can put some weight on.

Honored Contributor

Re: lilac tree poster

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree, so wonderful to hear from you. Glad that the pain has lessened, hoping that you gain some weight and regain your strength. You have been missed here.

Esteemed Contributor

Waiting patiently for the day you are back on the forums healthy and healed.  I am sure you are looking forward to that day too.  In the meantime know that many of us are missing you and thinking about you.  Heart

The moving finger writes; And having writ, Moves on: nor all your Piety nor Wit Shall lure it back to cancel half a Line Nor all your Tears Wash out a Word of it. Omar Khayam
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree ,  missed @goldensrbest shout out to you, but happy to see your response.

Wishing you all the best with your recovery.  Hang in there!

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Sending warm thoughts and gentle hugs, @LilacTree  Anxious to hear if you have gained a pound or two back. Made some bread pudding today and thought of you . . . who needs the calories!  Hope your recovery is going well and your strength is beginning to return. It takes time after so much trauma to one's body. You are a strong woman, Lilac. Know you are missed very much!  

There is a chill in the weather in Nebraska. My flower beds have been put to bed for the winter and the trees are almost naked, leaving the scenery baren and brown. How I await the new growth of green grass, fresh air and tiny buds hailing the arrival of spring! (Yes, it is going to be a long time coming. Oh, Dear. Not a fan of winter months. Smiley Wink )  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Respected Contributor

@LilacTree  Glad to see your post and that you are doing better.  I, like another poster, would be happy to donate 15 pounds if I could.  As a matter of fact, whatever pounds you are looking for, I will donate.  

With the holidays just around the corner, try to indulge in some of the special treats this time of year.  Sending prayers for continued strength and healing.

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

Re: lilac tree poster

[ Edited ]

Continuing to send my hopes, prayers, and wishes that you will be showered and surrounded with love and safely protected from pain.   Take good and gentle care, @LilacTree.❤️

CAT.jpg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova