Respected Contributor

@LilacTree

What a treat to hear from you!!  You just brightened my day immeasurably!

I am glad you are progressing, and will be watching for your 'words of wisdom and sanity!'

Love, Justice

Respected Contributor

Thinking of you, Lilac Tree. Be well.

If you are neutral in situations of injustice, you have chosen the side of the oppressor. ~ Desmond Tutu
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree I'm so glad you are progressing so well. I hope and pray for the best for you always❤

"This isn't a Wednesday night, this is New Year's Eve"
Honored Contributor

Re: lilac tree poster

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree

I have been reading a thread from March, 2018, in which you were about to give up entirely.

It is great news that you are re-gaining your strength!

I wish you much health and happiness here at the end of 2018.

I know it does no good to rail at the system which leads us into poor health but sometimes I feel like I want to.  ...it just defies explanation that they didn’t know certain modes of treatment would not help our future health.

my heart ❤️ is with you on this!

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Respected Contributor

What a joy it is to hear from you, @LilacTree and to learn of your progress! I don’t know what “Resource 2.0” is, but I'm thankful it's available to you and helping you to grow stronger. 

Thank you checking in with us. I continue to pray for your wellness, and I'm wishing you and yours a wonderful holiday season. ❤️

Keep taking good, gentle care of yourself! 

Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTreeGlad you're feeling better. I guess it's true; you can't keep a good woman down.

Bouquet.gif

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

It is so good to actually hear from you again, and especially that you are making some progress. Whatever this 2.0 might be, I am glad it is helping you on your way to getting around again.

My thoughts will be with you every day

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Dear @LilacTree, I'm thinking of you and your loved ones during this holiday season.   I hope 2019 will bring to you strength, good health, happiness, and love.   (((gentle hugs)))❤️

20FA4F24-2C82-499B-9A00-C72315C9576B.jpeg

Few things reveal your intellect and your generosity of spirit—the parallel powers of your heart and mind—better than how you give feedback.~Maria Popova
Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree 

Wishing you and yours a Happy and Healthy MERRY CHRISTMAS and a BLESSED NEW YEAR.  

Money screams; wealth whispers.
Honored Contributor

Hoping my Holiday wishes find you in good spirits @LilacTree.

Merry Christmas!