Esteemed Contributor

Hi Ford!

So happy to see that you at least have the strength and wherewithall to post a bit.  Geez, you have been throw the mill and then some, but not back yet.

So many tend to literally laugh off an ortho injury/injuries, but complications from chronic diseases/disorders just take it all out of you.

We can all appreciate where you've been and current challenges before you.  Hope your weight gain need does happen without any problems.

Thinking about you a lot and sending healing thoughts your way, always.

~Rebecca

@LilacTree

Respected Contributor

Was hoping to see a more recent update from LilacTree. Missing you here, as you hopefully heal and grow stronger by the day. 

Wishing you and yours a beautiful Thanksgiving. ❤️

Respected Contributor

@LilacTree

sending you love, hugs and kisses, and hoping you are feeling better

Honored Contributor

Hoping her daughter,or her self will post.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Still hoping to hear from you my friend. Your name comes to my mind every single day, with hopes you are doing better each day. Miss seeing your posts and am looking forward to hear from you, or from your daughter.

JOhn

hckynut(john)
Honored Contributor

Re: lilac tree poster

[ Edited ]

I am hoping it is a good sign, we haven't heard anything yet. Lilactree ,is probably busy with therapy, and maybe just too tired to post, or not able to , because she is healing, and it hurts too much.

I think if she was worse ,her daughter would have let us know

Be well my dear friend. You are sorely missed

Honored Contributor

Just to let you folks know, I am actually walking  without my walker for short bedroom to kitchen treks.  My strength is slowly coming back and I have gained a few pounds.  I am drinking a wonderful supplement called Resource 2.0 by Nestle four times a day 480 calories each.  That Is helping me tremendously.  I have it on order to be delivered twice a month and will probably stay on it for the foreseeable future.

My daughter set me up on the iPad tonight and I should be able to start responding by tomorrow afternoon to all of your wonderful, caring, and encouraging posts.  Mornings are still tough and some days worse than others, but I plan to be a part of the forums again, I will just need some time to get back into the swing of things.

STill have some testing to do on my liver and about six docs to see, but I want to get through the Christmas holidays first if I can.  Thank you so much for Hanging in there with me . . . It’s been a long six months for sure.  I have missed you all so much!

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

@LilacTreeI have thought of you often and hoped that you would be well and return to posting.I have to admit I was getting discouraged and voila here you are.So happy to hear from you and I am hoping that you will just keep getting stronger.Dont feel you have to respond to me.I realize that you are just getting back your strength...just wanted you to know you are missed and cared about by many here.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree

It’s a long journey, Wishing you all the Best!  

One message to all of us is Great, Please keep us posted as you can.

"Animals are not my whole world, but they have made my world whole" ~ Roger Caras
Esteemed Contributor

Re: lilac tree poster

[ Edited ]

@LilacTree  Oh Lilac, hearing from you again brings a huge smile to my face and joy to the world! Especially delighted to hear you are walking unassisted to the kitchen. Big WOW. Smiley Happy The weight gain sounds fabulous, of course. Hope it tastes good! Continue doing what you've been doing . . . it seems to be working the magic required.

Keeping you and your family in my thoughts throughout the season. Feeling grateful to know you will be joining us again! Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

(Anxious to see you posting to all of us in a group post. We're happy with any post from you! Continue on your remarkable recovery. We'll be here cheering you onward.)     

Money screams; wealth whispers.