Honored Contributor

hi everyone!

i hope you will be able to read this, that the font is not too small, etc.  I am using my daughter,s iPad and have no idea what I,m doing.

i read all of your comments, but for now I hope one reply will serve to express to all of you how touched and grateful I am for your caring words after all of this time.  The good news is that I am getting better, my pain has lessened, and the ortho doc has pronounced my hip and arm breaks as completely healed. I,m not so sure about the arm as I am so thin now that there is no fat between my skin and the rod, so the slightest bump is felt.

The RA flare seems to be abating somewhat and I,m still getting daily aide care for eating . . . Because the important thing is that I gain back the 15 lbs I have lost.  That is my main goal now.  

i have lost July, August, and September and am hopeful that I can be myself for the rest of the year.

i do want to thank you all sincerely for your caring thoughts and in some cases, your worries that I am okay.  I never realized the scope of how many friends I have here, even though I knew how important you all are to me.  I want so much to get back to normal on my computer every day to express my thoughts and opinions and get all of your feedback, which has helped me so much in my life.  I miss it so much.  You folks have no idea how important you are to little old ladies who need company and conversation from their peers, as well as younger folks . . . It,s a lifeline, it really is.

Thank you all.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

So good to hear that you are improving..many (((Hugs))’and prayers.💜💜

Esteemed Contributor

Image result for Happy

Respected Contributor

Thank you for sharing good news with all of us. It was wonderful to see your post and smiling face.  You are such a nice lady to share things with and you have many, many  people on these forums who genuinely care about you.

Take care, keep up the good process you are making, be strong, and never give up.

It is really a relief for all of us to know you are doing well.

God Bless

Respected Contributor

I am so glad you are feeling better. I hope there is someone to guide you on increasing your calories to get that weight back. Fifteen pounds is a lot on someone so small. My husband is having the same struggle.

Honored Contributor

Glad to see you on here,  keep up the good work,many are praying for you.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Esteemed Contributor

@LilacTree, it’s very good to hear that you are on the mend.  I can relate to your sudden weight loss as I had a similar issue after I had emergency surgery.  It was many years ago now.  Enjoy the occasional piece of chocolate and dessert.  Hopefully your strength will increase daily.

Best wishes, so nice to see you posting again.  LM

Trusted Contributor

Lilac Tree - I will gladly donate 15 plus lbs. to you.  Glad to hear you are on the mend.

Honored Contributor

@LilacTree@I was thinking about you again today and hope that you are continuing to recover nicely.I miss reading your posts...hope you will be back soon,

Honored Contributor

The journey of the longest  mile ,begins with a single step..You are so much better than you were

With your determination, you will be back in our midst very soon

Your absence has left a great hole in our community

Love to you @LilacTree

Cherry