Super Contributor

I am so happy I found this topic here.  I used to take Lessman's supplemHeartents and then ran out and just didin't reorder.  Well, I didn't realize how much I liked/needed them until I saw this.  DUH!  I went and ordered them a couple of days ago. Thanks to whomever posted this topic.  Looking forward to taking them once again.  You all know how things just kind of sneak up on you, well this is what happened.  I won't be forgetting this again.Heart

Honored Contributor

@plmokn So glad you saw the post and will be getting more of Lessman's product. Works great!

Trusted Contributor

How exactly do the Lessman supplements work?

Respected Contributor

@World Traveler wrote:

@PickyCindy Me too! I love Andrew Lessman's Circulation and Vein Support for Healthy Legs too. I have not been taking it that long, but definitely can tell the difference during the night, as I no longer get that tingling feeling in my legs, like little shock waves! Nor do I get the occasional cramp in the legs. Very nice not to have to deal with that any longer. I take a couple of capsules each evening. Wonderful products.

@World Traveler Ok although I missed the TS on this am adding it to my list to try.

I love all the Andrew posts as there is always something I read that I never checked out.

I think these could be a benefit for the Hubs even more than myself...

Nothing has ever benefited our life health wise as much as Andrew's products!...Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@quadmimi Please be sure to report back if your husband (hubs, right?) ends up getting this product. Would love to know what results he received from it. I'm still a big believer, as my legs are doing well now since starting it.

Valued Contributor

Diosmin is a very good supplement for vein problems and yes even for Hemmoroids

cathy from ma

Honored Contributor

@twinkies Is Diosmin something new? Have not heard of that.