Honored Contributor

Re: haha no one talks over Marie Osmond

I always remember that Marie lost alot of the weight when she was on Dancing with the Stars!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

@CherryHugs wrote:

I always remember that Marie lost alot of the weight when she was on Dancing with the Stars!

That's exactly right - was just going to say the same thing.  Then all of a sudden she was pushing Nutrisystem.  They must have approached her about being a spokes person.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@FranandZoe   I have heard others on social media say that too! Maybe it helps her maintain but not right to make everyone think she lost  from the system!

Faith is the strength by which a shattered world shall emerge into the light. —Helen Keller
Respected Contributor

C9EC6692-4945-4912-8799-78F585228B9E.jpeg

Honored Contributor

I tried Nutrisystem years and years ago (from QVC pre Osmond) and sent it back never to try it again.  It was horrible back then, cardboard meets styrofoam.  Have no clue if it works as I wasn't going to subject myself to it long enough to know.  Eggs wouldn't firm up, snacks tasted like medicine to me.

I ultimately lost over 50lbs by cutting down on carbs, no sugar, lean protein, smaller portions, etc.  I generally allowed myself about half the portion of what I'd normally take.  Woman Happy

*~"Never eat more than you can lift......" Miss Piggy~*
Respected Contributor

What I would like to know is how many of you who are posting on how Marie really lost her weight know her on a PERSONAL level. I would think that most would look up to her as a positive role model when trying to lose weight. She is a beautiful human being. I am using the Nutrisystem to lose weight and have lost over 40 lbs. yes the food isn’t gourmet tasting, but it has worked for me. It has taught me about serving size, eating at certain intervals, adding fresh fruits, fresh vegetables, salads and good snacks. I know not every system works for everyone. Nutrisystem has gotten me back on track and I got good results using it.
Honored Contributor

@Naturesbeauty 

congratulations.....you should be proud of yourself!

it is definitely NOT an easy thing to accomplish.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Regular Contributor

i have lost weight just by eating clean and healthy and exercise and it saves me alot of money Smiley Happy

If we all had the same opinion or everyone was the same. the world would be a very boring place!
Respected Contributor

@HouseMouse wrote:

i have lost weight just by eating clean and healthy and exercise and it saves me alot of money Smiley Happy

I agree with you if we all thought the same yes it would be a boring place. But what I have a problem with is that people post things that they have no proof that it is true.
Respected Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

@Naturesbeauty 

congratulations.....you should be proud of yourself!

it is definitely NOT an easy thing to accomplish.

Thank you so much @sunshine45 😷🤗💐