Honored Contributor

Re: great documentary about the benefits of a whole food plant based lifestyle

@sgraham30

Oh, thank you so much for posting this wonderful documentary!!!  I just finished watching it.  Just fantastic!

Everyoe should see this wonderful story and it's hopeful implications for the future of all people and animals.

Trusted Contributor

@QueenDanceALot, you're very welcome! Smiley Very Happy  I'm just glad I stumbled across it while I was looking for info on something else.

Honored Contributor

@sgraham30 wrote:

@QueenDanceALot, you're very welcome! Smiley Very Happy  I'm just glad I stumbled across it while I was looking for info on something else.

What a great thing to stumble upon!

Cat Happy

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@sgraham30  So enjoyed your post!  What an inspiration Ed and Amanda have been for  Marshall.  We watched this video munching on baked potatoes dripping in homemade chili with a dollop of homemade guacamole and cashew sour cream topped with a sprinkling of cilantro/parsley.  Who wouldn't want to eat a whole plant based diet!  The speakers who participated were first class and I noticed that Dr. Tuttle and AJ contributed financially to the making of this film.  The whole food plant based community is a close knit group and have such respect for their efforts.  Wouldn't it be awesome if we could duplicate their contributions in our own communities.