Super Contributor

~ finally doing something about my weight ~

I had a total knee replacement 2 years ago, and gained a good bit of weight during the time. For the first week I was not hungry at all, but then a dear friend from PA came down for a week to help me, and oh my ......... she is PA. Dutch and the meals were out of this world! When she left I discovered my freezer was packed with still more food.

Then, I'm a "grazer" but instead of "grazing" on good stuff, it would be cookies, ice cream, donuts, etc. Well, all this added up to a big weight gain. I am 5'8" and I wound up weighing 180. OMG .... then I went to the "try it all" deal ..... green coffee bean extract, raspberry ketones, and several books that I bought on losing weight .... no "stick to it ness" was just not there .... I needed accountability.

So, last week I went back to Weight Watchers. I'd done that before right after my divorce and lost 25 lbs. This seems to be the best one for me. In that one week since I've started I lost 3-1/2 lbs. I'm sooooo delighted. I lay out 3 pieces of fruit in the AM and when I get the urge to "graze" I eat one of them, and I have no cookies, etc. in the house.

I know this may sound like I'm bragging, and I've got a LONG way to go to get down to my 140-145, but I feel really pleased about this weight loss today.

Just had to tell somebody. Thanks for listening.

abby

<*)))><</p>