Esteemed Contributor

broke my wrist - will have surgery thurs. aft. sure is hard typing with one hand. will have a plate and screws put in. prayers will be appreciated.

Respected Contributor

Oh my goodness, I am so sorry you fell and have to have surgery. Prayers are sent your way.

Valued Contributor

@gloriajean, you and Darla and the twins have been on my daily prayer list for several weeks. I'm so sorry about your wrist. I broke mine last year from falling on the ice and, like you, have a plate and screws. Be sure to do your physical therapy at home, too. 

I hope nothing else was hurt!  You and your sweet family have certainly had trials the past few years.  But your unwavering faith is an inspiration.  Feel better fast!

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean, I am so sorry about your fall. Sending prayers your way that you have a successful surgery and an uneventful recovery. Be sure to follow Dr.'s orders and don't overdo. 

Esteemed Contributor

So sorry you fell and broke your wrist, @gloriajean. Prayers for a speedy recovery.

Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean, I am so sorry this happened to you.  But sending you my very best wishes for a successful surgery and a complete recovery.  Take care!

Esteemed Contributor

@gloriajean  So sorry. That's my worst fear, falling on ice. I wish you a fast & speedy recovery.

Respected Contributor

Here's hoping for a successful surgery and speedy recovery!

Honored Contributor

That's awful. I'd like to get some fresh air but with rain on top of fallen leaves, things can be slippery.

Honored Contributor

@gloriajean wrote:

broke my wrist - will have surgery thurs. aft. sure is hard typing with one hand. will have a plate and screws put in. prayers will be appreciated.

@gloriajean     So sorry!  Is it the arm you use most? Prayers will be said for a safe surgery and swift  recovery.