Frequent Contributor

Re: did you see the video of the oldest living bodybuilder?

Thanks OP! Very inspirational. There's hope for me yet. Ha!
Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/25/2015 qualitygal said:

Who is it? I only know Arnold S. (bodybuilder). There once was a female, Rachel ...someone. Don't think she'd be that old today. I'd love to see a picture of her, do you have one?

Rachel McLish, qualitygal.

Thanks Mmsfoxxie! That's the one! Smart lady, I appreciate it. I didn't think anyone would know. LOL

Esteemed Contributor

She is amazing, an inspiration.

Valued Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Bagsers said: Thanks OP! Very inspirational. There's hope for me yet. Ha!
I was amazed at what exercise can do! I'm looking for my Pilate's CDs
Honored Contributor

On 3/25/2015 Persephonel said: Sorry I can't seem to download the pictureshttp://www.lostateminor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ernestine-Shepherd5-650x834.jpg

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

On 3/26/2015 qualitygal said:
On 3/25/2015 Mmsfoxxie said:
On 3/25/2015 qualitygal said:

Who is it? I only know Arnold S. (bodybuilder). There once was a female, Rachel ...someone. Don't think she'd be that old today. I'd love to see a picture of her, do you have one?

Rachel McLish, qualitygal.

Thanks Mmsfoxxie! That's the one! Smart lady, I appreciate it. I didn't think anyone would know. LOL

Lol...qualitygirl, I remember her from back in the 1980s when I was really into exercise and weight training. I had a lots of weights and a machine called Soloflex in my basement. She was in all of the sports magazines for women so I kept up with her. She was so pretty and feminine looking compared to the other female bodybuilders.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

On 3/28/2015 Mz iMac said:
On 3/25/2015 Persephonel said: Sorry I can't seem to download the pictureshttp://www.lostateminor.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/06/Ernestine-Shepherd5-650x834.jpg

And nothing is sagging, not even her breasts! Amazing but I couldn't down those raw egg whites for anything, lol.

“You can’t wait until life isn’t hard anymore to be happy”. (By Nightbirde, singer of the song, It’s Ok)
Honored Contributor

That film clip brought a tear to my eye, especially when she spoke of her sister. Remarkable indeed!

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Valued Contributor

Bumping
Esteemed Contributor

Love that she's "healthy" looking. Jack LuLanne, although he lost all his bulk as he aged, he was still in his 90's straight as a board with his posture. Bless him....